Good Times

I open my eyes but close them when I feel the pounce in my head. I let out a small whimper and throw my hand to the nightstand next to my bed. I feel around till I feel the cold device. I grab it and bring it to where I am, quickly unlocking it.

9:47.

"Babe, you okay?"

I jumped at the sound of someone's voice. I turn to my right and see Niall lying next to me. I close my eyes and everything comes crashing down on me. I remember what happened yesterday with Louis and how I got back with Niall.

"Yeah." I finally reply. I get out of my bed and walk out of the room. I head towards the restroom and go to the cabinets. I grab the aspirin bottle and take two pills out. I swallow them dry and head back to my room, where I find a very confused Niall.

"I have a headache." I explain to him. He opens his arms and smiles at me.

I let out a small giggle and walk over to him, cuddling next to him. He wraps his arms around me and starts kissing my neck.

"Stop." I giggle. He flips me over, so he could be on top of me. I let out a small gasp when my head hit the bed, making my headache worse. But I won't tell him that.

"Merry Christmas." He leans down and connects our lips. I don't hesitate in kissing him back, savoring this moment.

About a couple of minutes later he finally pulls away. He gives me a goofy grin, the one that I love so much. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Yes I do." He nods. "And I love you too." He was about to lean in but is cut off by another voice.

"Really guys?" We both turn to see Harry in the doorway. He has one hand on his hip sassily.

"Well you should have knocked!" Niall laughs, throwing him a pillow.

Harry quickly dodged it and sent him a glare. "We all decided we're spending Christmas at the hospital with Louis. We're sneaking in because we're a shit load of people." He winks at us before sauntering off.

We look at each other confused, how are we all going to sneak into a tiny room?

We decide on not questioning it and just go get ready for today. I quickly get changed into something comfortable and walk over to Zoe's room. I get out one of her jumpers and put it on her. She gives me a really cute smile and starts blabbing in her baby language.

"You're so adorable." I give her a kiss on the cheek. I grab a beanie and notice it's the one Luke bought her a while back. I grab her bag and stuff all her stuff in there.

I take her into my arms and walk over to my room, where Niall is still getting ready.

"Ready?" He looks at me. I give him a small nod, to which he smiles. He walks over to me and reaches out for Zoella, giving me a reassuring nod.

I gently hand her over to him. We start walking down the stairs when we hear loud commotion coming from down there. I let out a small laugh when I see everyone talking to each other. I guess what I said last night did work, they're finally getting along.

"I can't believe you two finally made up." I hear my mom coo.

I roll my eyes and walk over to where she keeps the baby's bottles. "Yeah mom." I laugh. I get two bottles out and fill them with water for Zoellas formula milk. I prepare her one for right now and shove the other one into the bag.

I walk back to where everyone is sitting and take a seat next to Niall. Everyone is with their significant except for Michael, Luke, and Calum. I look over at Michael to see him with a sad expression.

"Hey Mikey." I whisper at him.

He looks up at me and gives me a sad smile. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" I immediately face palm, knowing he's not okay at all.

"I will be." He smiles at me.

"Okay so how are we going to do this?" Liam speaks up.

"I saw an exit yesterday when I was walking around with Perrie." Zayn comments.

"We can all wait out there and someone can open the door for us?" Ashton suggests.

"Yeah that can work." Niall nods at Ashton.

We all agree on that plan and get into groups to drive there. Niall, Harry, and Nicky pile into my car while I buckle Zoella into her car seat. I also managed to grab Gwen clean clothes so she can change into. Because let's be honest, she is not leaving Louis side at all.

After arguing with Niall, I drive us to the nearest fast food place and grab us a lot of food for everyone. Niall has about twenty calls from the rest asking about our whereabouts. Everyone already managed to sneak into the hospital and it was just us left.

We quickly get out of the car, Harry carrying Zoella and Niall with all the bags of food. We wait for Zayn where he told us that he would go and get us.

"Hurry up." Zayn opens the exit door. We all run into the door before anyone sees us. We trail behind Zayn and follow him into Louis's room.

To my surprise the room is pretty big. Everyone is piled into one big couch, a couple of seats left empty. In the middle of the room is a smiley Louis, Gwendolyn next to him.

"About fucking time!" Louis grins at us. "The food here is shit!" He laughs but quickly stops and holds his stomach.

"For someone who got shot." Niall starts walking over towards him. "You look awfully happy."

"I just lost a lot of blood." He shrugs. "I have a cool battle scar now."

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. We spend it with Louis until they kicked us out for being too loud and not being in there with permission. But other than that it was a good Christmas.