His Truth

Hi there I'm back! Well I was never gone I just had writers block. That and my charger broke and it was way to hot to think. 

Okay soo I finally watched The Hunger Games and Catching Fire and fell inlove. I read The Hunger Games and now I need the rest. So enlighten me with your knowledge about them please? 

Remember to vote and comment please? Comment what you think should happen and ideas to get me out of this writer block please. 

Enjoy xxx :) 

The next morning I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes. I squinted them open a bit but regretted it right away when I was blinded. There was a low chuckle ringing around the room. I didn’t bother on trying to open them again. I just hid under the covers.

“You can’t hide in there forever.” Niall laughed.

“Oh yes I can.” I mumbled. There wasn’t a reply so I assume he left. I was proven wrong when there was a loud thud next to me and Niall appeared under the covers also.

Next to me was Niall. He was wearing a white tank top and blue shorts. He had an adorable smile on his face. His piercings popping out the most.

“Lets go for a swim?” I nodded in excitement, remembering there was a lake around here. “Then go get ready.” He grinned. He took off the covers and turned around but before he left he plopped down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I let out a small giggle. He finally left leaving me alone. I got up and walked over to where my bags were. I rummaged through them looking for a bathing suit or something. I finally found the blue bathing suit Niall bought for me. I also took out a darker shade of blue jumpsuit. I smiled at my choice and changed into it.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked at the mirror and saw my eyes were a light grey. I smiled at my reflection.

I walked out off the room and walked into the kitchen, right where Niall was sitting.

"Whatcha eating?" I asked as I approached him. He looked up at the sound of my voice and smiled. 

"Nutella toast." He held up a piece of toast. I nodded and walked over next to him. I stole a piece of toast from his plate but he didn't seem to mind. 

"When are we leaving?" I asked out of the blue. Which also caught him by surprise. 

"Hey I'm offended!" He fake gasped. "You already want to leave." 

I shook my head and laughed. "No Niall I'm just asking." 

"Tomorrow afternoon." He nodded. I nodded back and kept eating my piece of toast. 

We ate in a comfortable silence. I like that we don't have to keep a conversation, we could be in silence and not be awkward.

"Let's go?" Niall asked as he put the dishes in the sink. I nodded and got up. We made our way out through the door. Niall entwining our hands on the way. 

"We forgot the towels!" I exclaimed when I remembered that slight detail. 

"Well fuck it." Niall shrugged. I groaned because I wanted to tan a bit. But knowing Niall he wouldn't have let me. 

Once we got to the lake Niall took off his tank top revealing his tattooed chest. He ran into the water and dived in there. 

"Come in Hannaley it's fresh." He yelled from where he was. 

"Okay!" I yelled back. I took off my jumpsuit revealing my blue one piece bikini.

I walked over to the edge of the lake. The cold water hitting my toes, I wiggled them and stuck them in the sand. I finally had the courage and walked into the cold water. But I could only get to where the water hit mid thigh. The water was to cold I don't know how Niall could make it all the way to the shallow.