Kissing Her

Hey Guys!

So I updated in honor of my baby's birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY :') I can't believe he's 20. They grow up so fast. (Picure in the side)

And Midnight Memories like asdfghjkl. No words can describe how that video makes me feel.

Last thing I want you to read My Recovery by Re_minisce. I really admire what she's doing and I would really appreciate if you go check it out :)

Now go ahead and read this chapter while I go cry in the corner because my baby grew up to fast.

I woke up on Monday morning a bit excited for school. Gwen has been going on and on about Louis all day yesterday. And lets not forget her slight hangover. But other than that she was blabbing about Louis. To my surprise Gwen was already up taking a shower.

I went to the closet and picked out a blue longline sweatshirt and black jeans. I put on my black Toms and went over to the restroom to brush my teeth. Gwen was still in there doing the same thing.

"Getting ready for Louis I see" I winked at her.

She started blushing and smacked me. "What about you for Niall?"

"I thought you didn't approve?" I questioned her.

"I don't." She replied. "But, you guys are cute together."

I rolled my eyes at her. She started laughing and then got out to dry her hair or something. I was too lazy to do anything to my hair so I just braided it.

"Hanna let's go!" Gwen yelled.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back at her. I got out of the restroom and got my phone and bag. I ran downstairs to be meeted by Gwen. We got out and went over to her car. She started the engine and we were off to school.

"So what do you think is going to happen?" Gwen asked me. I shrugged. Gwen pulled into the schools parking lot to find them not there.

"Well that's what's going to happen." I pointed to the empty spot and she turned to see the group of boys weren't at their spot. I frowned at this because I know Gwen would be a bit disappointed because she wanted to see Louis. I looked up and her and she had her lips in a straight line.

"I guess it's their week." She said to herself. But I obviously heard.

"What?" I asked her.

She looked at me and then back to the spot then back to me. "They usually miss a week of school once in a while."

I nodded and got out of the car. We went in the school, eyes on us. I groaned at this because it isn't the first time this happens.

"Ignore them don't even worry it'll die down. It isn't like Culter." She whispered. I nodded and we went to look for Annabelle.

"Hey guys." Annabelle smiled.

"Hey Annabelle." I replied. She gave us a quick hug and started to walk. To where? I don't know.

"So, how was the party for you?" Annabelle winked.

"Good other than that incident." I replied.

"You know what I meant by that Hanna." She grinned.

"Well nothing happened if that's what you want to know. He took me out to eat that's about it." I looked over at her and she nodded.

"You know Kelly isn't going to leave you alone." She informed me.

"I know and I don't mind." I said. "I'm going to homeroom the bell is going to ring any minute now." And if on cue the bell rang. "I'll see you at lunch Gwen. And I'll see you in a couple of periods." I told Annabelle.