Prologue

I walk down the hallway, I made my way to the main office. I know they're mumbling. I can hear them. They're close to each other but their eyes are on me, scanning me from head to toe. I just want to go back home where they won't judge me. But I had to come back sooner or later. To this school full of lies.

I opened the office door and smiled at the lady. "Well hello Miss. Jenson. How long has it been?"

"4 months."

"It's been a while. Well I suppose you're here for your schedule."

"Yes." I replied.

She handed me a pink sheet of paper that had my classes for the next year. I made my way out looking for someone I know. I looked at my phone to find that I still have ten minutes till class starts. I quickly walk to the restroom. When I opened the door I found one of my friends, Denise.

"Denise." I called out at her. I smiled at her but all she did was roll her eyes at me. "Hi Denise."

She got her bag and left without saying a word.

Rude.

Well everyone has been rude to me for quite a while now. I got out of the restroom and went to the first class on the schedule, English.

I opened the door to find an old man, who I presume is my English teacher. "Hello Mr. Clark. I'm Hannaley."

I handed him my schedule so he can see it. He observed it and told me to take a seat.

Minutes later the bell rang and everyone came in. They would take their seats and stare at me, giving me dirty looks or whispered.

"Okay class settle down now. We have a new-"

"She's not new. She just hasn't been to school in a while. So don't try to make us her friends like you do with every other new kid that walks by here." Julie rudely cut Mr. Clark off.

"Well Julie that's not very nice I would like you to apologize to Hannaley." Mr. Clark demanded. All that only caused was her to scoff.

"With all due respect sir that's never going to happen." And with that she got up and made her way out of the room.

I knew she hated me but not this much to walk out of the same room we were in. Well I thought wrong.

"I'm very sorry Hannaley about this." Mr. Clark turned to look at me. I gave him a smile and he continued. "Class take out your notes from yesterday we're going to continue."

I did as said and got a new sheet of paper out. I couldn't wait to get home.

-

I've survived all the way to lunch. I know they won't miss a chance to eat me alive. By they I'm refering to the seniors.

I got lunch and made my way outside when my face meets the hard floor. "What the fuck." I whispered.

"Louder bitch!" Julie screamed.

I got up and looked down. I don't do anything to her cause I know she would press charges if I caused her to break a nail.

"Say something whore." She yelled even louder. This definitely gets the whole cafeterias attention and there's a circled formed. Us in the middle. "Apologize!"

"No." I said loud enough so only she can hear me.

"What was that bitch." At this she grabbed my wrist and managed to twist my arm. I let out a small whimper at the pain she's bringing me. She throws me to the floor again and then she spits at me. "You're pathetic."