Chapter 36

You were 28 weeks pregnant and your belly was growing bigger every day, or it was how it felt like. You started to like your baby bump, although you were gaining a bit weight, but you loved your belly.

The twins were healthy and growing perfectly, what made you and Jensen glad that everything was alright. Jensen talked to them every time you went to bed, they kicked especially more. You smiled every time, it just made you happy.

Jensen and you started looking for houses around New York, but there was no house you liked or any house around. You didn't want to leave New York, you free up there and your friends were there.

So you and Jensen decided to look for jobs in Austin, although you didn't want to leave. You would have just stayed in your apartment, but there was no backyard in the third floor, of course not.

You were sitting on the couch with a book while your other hand caressed you belly, "Baby, I have some good news." Jensen said as he entered the living room with a phone in his hand. "Tell me." you said happily and put your book away, but continued to rub your belly.

He sat down next to you with a huge smile and wrapped an arm around you, placing a hand on your belly. "I have a job, in Austin." he said happily. Your eyes widened slightly, you weren't really ready to move and Jensen noticed the change of your expression, but continued anyways.

"The payment is good, I would earn twice as much as I do now." He told you and you nodded. It was something good, at least you were financially secured. "We don't even have a house." you laughed slightly and pushed the thought about leaving New York, back for a moment.

"My mom saw a nice house, which is 20 minutes away from their house." Jensen said with a smile. You smiled at the though, your children would be close to their grandparents. "But your mom thinks the house is nice, what about us?" you asked him.

He lifted his phones as he unlocked it and showed you a few pictures. You just saw the pictures and not the real house, but this house was beautiful. Really beautiful. "Wow..." you breathed out. "I know, look at the backyard." he said and showed you a picture of the backyard.

The backyard was huge and you were already imagining what kind of swings you would place there or what kind of plants you would plant or how your children will run around. "This house is beautiful, Jay." you told him with a huge smile.

"What about we head Austin this weekend? My mom already made an appointment for us so we could see the house." Jensen said softly and smiled at you. You nodded, suddenly you felt excited. Maybe moving to Austin wasn't that bad.

~*~

You had arrived in Austin and Jensen's mom waited at the airport for you two, "Hey you two!" she greeted you two happily. You smiled at your mother-in-law and she hugged you as close as your belly let you. She smiled at you and then down at your belly, "I can wait to meet them." she says happily.

Jensen smiled at his mother, just like you did, "We can't wait either." Jensen said and wrapped his arms around you. He carried the suitcase as you two began to walk to the car of his mom.

He quickly packed the bag into the trunk and you two sat down in the back of the car, "So since it's just 1pm, is it okay that you have the appointment at 5pm?" His mum asked as she looked into the back mirror. You smiled through the back mirror.

"Of course." you said and smiles at Jensen, who was so happy that you agreed on looking at the house. He pulled you close to him and you rested your head on his shoulder, smiling up at you husband. He pecked your lips softly and you smiled at him as you took his hand to place it on your stomach, showing him the twins were kicking again.