Chapter 5

You were on your way back to the United States, you thought it was time to face your real life again. You missed your job, you loved what you were doing. You were proud of yourself what kind of person you became in the last 11 months.

You were proud of yourself how you processed Nick's death, sure you needed your time, but you were okay now. You knew he was dead, it wasn't the fault of anyone. It was an accident.
Of course you still thought about Nick, to be honest every day.

But since you saw Jensen after 11 months, your heart made skip every time you thought about or saw him. You always loved Jensen, you never stopped, you thought 'I can't have him or make him happy the way he deserves.'

Every time he hugged you, you could have got lost in those arms. But every time you thought about him you felt guilty, although you knew you didn't have to, but you did. You couldn't help yourself anymore, you were falling for him. Again.

You were in the plane and fell asleep, after some time your head fell on Jensen's shoulder and he smiled to himself, seeing you asleep.
He noticed that you were wearing the engagement ring as a necklace.

He understood how much you loved Nick, but he was jealous and he was ashamed of that. Nick was dean and he was jealous, he was angry with himself but he couldn't help himself.

He was so happy you were finally coming home, he needed you around and he felt so relieved that you weren't angry at him and that you still thought that he was your best friend. Although it hurt him that you called him just your 'best friend'. 

He was also tired and dared to put his arm around your little figure as he places his head on top of yours. After a few hours you woke up and found yourself in this situation, you smiled to yourself, you felt comfortable. 

But after some time the position got uncomfortable, so you shifted and woke Jensen up accidentally. "Hey." he said groggily from the sleep. "Hey." you said and smiled at him. 

"How many hours left?" He asked. "One or two." you smiled. 

The rest of the flight went great you two talked about how work was without you and how your friends and colleagues were doing. You also talked about Nick's death for the first time, besides Jared. 

You landed back in New York, got out of the plane, took your suitcases and walked out of the airport. Out of nowhere came a girl and kissed Jensen and you were flushed and felt hurt at the same time. You asked yourself what was happening, you thought he came to Paris because he missed and needed you, but you were wrong. 

"I am gonna leave you two alone." you said and took a cab with Jared. Jared was just as shocked as you were, because Jensen told him that he loved you and missed you so much that he needed to come and see you.

Jensen didn't know how to react and he was mad at himself and just shocked. 

"What are you doing here, Anna?" "I missed you, baby." she said and tried to kiss him again but he pushed her away. "How do you even know I was here?" she drove her hand up and down his chest "One of your colleagues told me." "Are you stalking me or something? I told you months ago that I don't want anything of you." he said and tried to push her away, but she didn't want to let go of him.

"Oh come one, you missed me." she said and tried to kiss him again and he pushed her slightly away, already fed up of her. "Listen Anna! Leave me the hell alone, we just slept a few times with each other, which doesn't mean that I love you! I didn't see you for months, what was great by the way, now you're coming out of nowhere? Unbelievable." he said and walked away to get a cab, but she didn't let him.

"You asshole I'm pregnant." she said and showed him her baby bump.
"That's impossible, we always used a condom!
I know that! So why the fuck are you lying?!" she couldn't be pregnant, she was 6 months pregnant and they slept with each other 4 months ago for the first time.

"So you think I'm lying?"
"Uh huh, you're-" looks at her bump "-at least 6 months pregnant." her face fell and she struggled. "You see, I'm not stupid. I studied medicine and I can see how far you are and it doesn't fit. So leave me the fuck alone and find the real father." he said and took a cab to drive home.

He entered the apartment and walked into his room room to place his bags in it. He knocked at your door and you told him to come in.
"Hey." he said. "Hey." You smiled weakly.
"I'm sorry for-" "No need for apologizing. I'm glad you found someone." you smiled weakly and your hear clenched by saying those words.

Jensen laughed softly and you frowned, "She isn't...uh my girlfriend or anything. We had-" he scratched the back of his neck.
"You guys had sex for a few times?"
"Yeah." he smiled awkwardly.
"Anyway, it's fine-" you opened your suitcase "-you can do whatever you want." you smiled at him.

The rest of the day Jensen wanted to spend the day with you but it was kinda awkward for you after the situation at the airport, you felt weird.
Jealous? Yes, you definitely were jealous.
You unpacked your stuff and got to bed early because you went to talk to your former boss, if you could get your old job back.

You got your job back but you needed some 'practice' to get back into it after nearly a year of not working as a doctor.

Jo told you how much she missed ya and what happened, nothing really changed. Just Meredith got pregnant and you were happy for her.  Everyone missed you and told you it was good to have you back at work, you were glad to hear that.