Chapter 27

You and Jensen spent the rest of Christmas with your and his family, you two made some pretty nice memories and had really fun with the people you love the most. Everyone talked about how happy they were that you two finally were getting married.

Since everyone of your families were there you had a little party, but not too big just celebrating. You didn't even want the party, because you never were the type of person who needed the attention or wanted to stand in the middle of something.

Anyways you were back in New York for New Years Eve, you and Jensen were throwing a party. You invited your friends and colleagues from work and you invited your sister, you didn't want her be alone. Of course your sister had friends, but you wanted her to spend time you.

You and Jensen were in a supermarket getting groceries and alcohol, a lot of alcohol, for the night. You two mostly bought groceries for raclette. You loved sitting at the table and everyone was broiling their food and talking about the past year, it always gave you a great feeling.

You put the things from the basket onto the pay desk and waited for the cashier to scan the things, you smiled at the man and Jensen packed the things into the bags you brought with you. You payed the groceries and left the supermarket.

Jensen put the bags into the trunk and you two got into the car. You drove home and placed the things into the fridge before you sat down on the couch. You had this book you wanted to finish without fail, you were totally in love with it.

An hour later Jensen entered the living room, "Hey, I'm hitting the gym." he said and you looked up from your book. "Alright, have fun." you joked and he smiled. He came towards you and kissed your forehead as you continued reading. "See you later." he said and left the apartment.

To your luck you finished the book after two weeks, you started reading it before Christmas and now you were finally finished. You stood up and put the book into the bookshelf where you had every book, you already have read.

You looked around your living room and smiled, you loved this room the mist beside your shared bedroom with Jensen. You thought for a moment and decided to bake muffins, you just felt like. You knew Jensen loved them although he was working out you knew he would be pleased about them.

You gathered all the ingredients you needed for the muffins and began to bake.

After half an hour you finished making the dough and just filled it into the shapes before you put them into the oven.

An hour later or so, Jensen was back and he smiled as he smelled the muffins, he knew all to well which one that were. You sat at the little bar you had in the kitchen because the muffins were almost finished. "Hey." he said and gave you a peck on the lip.

"Hey." you said with a smile. "Did you bake muffins? How it comes?" he asked as he put his key into that little bowl you had for your keys. "I don't know, I just felt like it." you said and he smiled at you. "So how was your workout?" "Pretty good Jared was with me." he said.

You nodded before your timer went on and you took the gloves out of the shelf above the oven. You took them on and opened the oven to take them out, placing them on the kitchen counter.

"They look so delicious." he said and you saw like he almost drooled. You laughed slightly and he frowned at you, "Why are you laughing?" you laughed even more. "Have you seen yourself? You drool like a dog." you said as you took off your gloves.

He pouted and crossed his arms in front of this chest, "I'm not." "Oh, you are." you said as you patted his arm.

He wanted to grab a muffing but you slapped his hand away, "Are you insane?" he looked at you with puppy dog eyes. "Jensen, they're a way too hot to eat. I don't want that your stomach aches later." he sighed and let the kitchen.

Sometimes he acted like a complete dork or child, but you loved him for that.

~*~

It was New Years Eve you were preparing the rest of the food for the evening. You looked at the clock, it was 7pm. You quickly finished making the food and went into your wardrobe, you looked through your clothes. To be honest you were unsure about what to wear, "You'll look great in everything you wear." Jensen said and you turned around, seeing him leaning against the door frame.

You smiled at him, " Right now I look like shit." you ended with a laugh. "That's not true." he said and came towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, "You're always beautiful." he said and gave you a peck on the lips before letting you go.

You turned around again and continued to look through your clothes. Then you found a grey blouse you liked and combined it with a black skirt.

You went into the bathroom and took a relaxing shower. You stepped out of the shower and dried yourself before you took your clothes on.

After you had taken on your clothes, you took out the hairdryer and dried your hair. Then you straightened them and put on some makeup.

"You ready? I want to take a shower." he said with a smile. "Uhm yeah I'm ready." you returned the smile and walked out of the bathroom. You looked at your wristwatch and saw it was already 8:45pm, your guests were arriving in 15 minutes.

Jensen came out of the bathroom 5 minutes later out of the bathroom, wearing a black jeans and a grey button up. Matching with you.

"Wow, we're matching." you said as he approached you in the kitchen. He chuckled softly, "I thought it would be nice." he said with a smile and shrugged. You smiled at him, "But you look better than me." he said and kissed your temple.

You blushed slightly, then the doorbell ringed and Jensen exclaimed, he would get it. A minute later your sister Nora walked in, "Hey." you said with a smile and hugged her.

"You-" the doorbell ringed again and Jensen got the door. "I wanted to ask if you you wanna drink something?" you laughed and she did the same. "A glass of wine would be nice." she said and you took out a glass and a bottle of wine.

You poured her a glass of wine an led her to the dining table and sat down just as Jo and Alex entered the room. "Hey there!" you exclaimed with a smile and stood up, walking towards them. You hugged them before you walked into the kitchen with them.

"What do you wanna drink?" you asked Jo because you knew Alex and Jensen were gonna drink whiskey. "I feel like vodka." she said with a laugh. "Honestly, me too." you said and took out the vodka out of the fridge. You made a drink for both of you and walked back to the dining table.

20 minutes everyone was arrived and you and Jensen put the food on the table. You began to eat, you made chicken, potatoes, salads and even some pasta.

"The food is great, Y/N." Jo said with a smile. "Yeah she's right." the other agreed and you smiled thankfully at them.

Two hours later 5 minutes till midnight, spent with a lots of laughter and nice talks, all of you being tipsy.

"Guys, 5 minutes left." Jo exclaimed and you all cheered. You looked at your sister and saw her talking to Alex's brother, Ross. He was a nice guy and you hoped they were getting along, they way you wished it for her.

You and Jensen quickly ran into the kitchen to prepare a glass of sparkling wine for everyone. You gave everyone a glass and Alex started to count down at 11:59pm.

"10,9,8,7,6-" everyone of you tagged along and counted with him. "5,4,3,2,1. Wuuhhh." You all exclaimed. "Happy New Year!" you exclaimed and clinked glasses with the others. Every couple started to share a kiss, you placed you glass on the table as Jensen cupped you face.

"I love you." he said before leaning in and gave you a loving and passionate kiss. You pulled away and gave him a bright smile, "I love you too." you said and gave him one more peck before you said down at the table again.

The rest of the night you all spend telling each other the funniest and nicest stories of the year. You all had a great time.

Hey! I just wanted wish you a good start into 2020 and I hope the year will be great, because everyone of you deserves it.

Sending much love to all of you.💘