Chapter 30

You both got into the limousine and drove to the location you were celebrating at. The guests were faster than you two were, you saw as the car stopped.

Jensen cupped your cheek and gave you a loving and passionate kiss, your eyes fluttering shut and you both smiled into the kiss. You cupped his cheek as well and pulled him closer to you.

He pulled away and caressed your cheek with his thumb as he smiled lovingly at you. "I love you Misses Ackles." he said proudly and you smiled at him. "I love you too Mister Ackles." he gave you one more peck.

"Let's get out and show the world what a beautiful wife I have." he said, making you blush slightly. Jensen got out of the car and ran to your side to open the door. He lifted you out of the car and carried you bridal style along the little aisle the guests made.

Everyone was cheering around you and you were smiling at them. He let you back down to your feet and the guests went to their places as the photographer, the woman from that shop, abducted you to take wedding pictures.

You took different kind of pictures, one where you two were looking into each other's eyes, while smiling. Then one where you kissed and held your hands into the camera, showing your wedding bands and one where he hugged you from behind, while smiling at each other. The last one where he also hugged you from behind and you two were looking into the camera.

You went back into the main hall and they all cheered on more time before you went to the table you shared with the maid of honour, the best man and their partners.

You started to eat and drank, a lot, before the best man and maid of honour held speeches. Jo started, "I know Y/N since I started to study medicine. She was memorized by Jensen the moment she saw him. I remember when she walked into the lecture room, he bumped into her. And then there was this cliche moment." she laughed and everyone joined her.

"Anyways it took them 8 year to get together and 10 years to finally get married, but I think, and I believe I'm speaking for everyone, we're all happy that Y/N married her best friend and love of her life." Jo ended and everyone applauded. Then it was Jared's turn.

"So..." Jared smirked at Jensen and Jensen ran his free hand down his face as the other one was wrapped around your waist and kissed your cheek. "I remember how I met Jensen in that Basketball camp twenty years ago, he was a total macho." Everyone laughed, including Jensen.

"He always thought he could have every girl he wanted and eventually he got the girl he wanted. She's standing right next to him." Everyone smiled and awed at the two of you.

"After 10 years we're finally standing her and celebrating the wedding of the two people, who mean a lot to me. Theses make each other whole and everybody can see the love they share, is true love. I'm glad they're finally married." Jared finished and everyone clapped their hands.

Jared came towards you and kissed your temple. "Thank you." you said and hugged him. Jensen and Jared shared a quick hug and Jensen gave you a sweet and short kiss on the lips. You smiled at him and you all sat down again and drank again.

You all were tipsy when it was time for the daughter & father and mother & son dance. You walked to the dance floor and smiled at your Dad. He took your hand in his and placed the other on your waist. "I'm so happy for you." he said as you started to sway slowly to the music.

You looked up at him with a smile, "Thank you, Dad." he smiled and pulled you closer, kissing your forehead. "He makes you happy and I like that guy, although he thinks I don't." you giggled.

"I know you do, otherwise you would have told me." you said. "Your married now, wow. Time passed really fast. He'll treat you like a queen, he already does." "Yeah, he does." you said and looked at Jensen for a second, who was dancing with his mom.