Chapter 29

It was the day you dreamed about since you were engaged for the first time, this day brought you joy most of the time, but also sadness. You were thinking about Nick.

Yes, sometimes you even imagined how it would have been with him. Yes, of course you loved him, but the longer you were with Jensen, the more you noticed that you loved Jensen different than you loved Nick.

The love you had for Jensen was older and stronger, you were memorized the moment you met him. His green orbs, his charm, his kindness, his everything. You were truly in love with him.

And this day you were gonna marry the love of your life.

You were sitting in a chair, in a room of the church you and Jensen were getting married. Jo was your maid of honour, Nora and Gen were your bridesmaids.

Jo was doing your makeup as Nora and Gen did your nails, you felt like a princess. You looked at your dress, which was hanging on a clothes hanger. It was your dream dress, it was tight at your upper body and wide at the bottom.

~*~

Jensen was putting on his bow and he looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a white button-down shirt and black suit pants. He was nervous, his hands shaking as he fixed his black bow.

"Man, no reason to be nervous." Jared said as he placed a hand on his shoulder. Jensen smiled weakly at him through the mirror.
"I know she's thinking about Nick." Jared frowned. "Are you jealous about someone who's dead?" Jared asked him as he stopped his movement.

"What? No! This would be disrespectful. What I was saying is, I'm just scared that this day is more sad than enjoyable." Jared smiled at Jensen as he turned around to face Jared.

"I know her since were young and you're right about the part that she's thinking about him today, of course she is." Jared said. "But she's also happy about getting married to you, she loves you. You're the love of her life since the two of you met for the first time." he reassured Jensen and let out a breath of relief.

"The love she has for you is older and stronger, I know you'll make her happy more than anyone could. Of course Nick made her happy too, but there was always something missing." Jared said as he fixed Jensen's bow.

"Thank you." Jensen said. "What is the best friend, also best man for?" Jared chuckled.

~*~

Jo finished doing your makeup and was glueing the fake lashes on your eyelid. Your nails just dried after Jo glued the lashes. You looked into the mirror and felt beautiful for the first time.

"You look beautiful." Nora said and rubbed your shoulders. You smiled at Nora, Gen and Jo through the mirror. "Thank you." you whispered as you felt tears welling up. "No crying!" Jo exclaimed. You laughed and waved your hands in front of your eyes to stop you from crying.

"He's a lucky man." Gen said as she placed her hands on your shoulder and you smiled at her. "Thank you for being here, Gen." she smiled brightly at you. "Thank you for letting me be here." you exchanged smiles and you stood up from your chair.

You looked at the dress and touched it, you couldn't wait to slip into that dress. Jo took the dress from the hanger and put it on the ground so you could step into it. Jo pulled up the dress and in this moment, your mother came in.

She smiled brightly at you as she saw you, "My beautiful daughter." she said as she went behind you. She zipped up the dress and you straightened the front of it with your hands. "You look so beautiful, he's so lucky to marry you." you smiled as you felt your heard flutter.