Chapter 26

You woke up the next morning and reached your hand to your side. You opened your eyes as you didn't feel him and got up. While you walked into the little kitchen-cum-living room, you smelled pancakes and saw Jensen cooking.

You smiled at him, but he didn't see you. You walked behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso. He jumped slightly and placed the pan on the stove before he placed one of his hands on your arm. He turned around and cupped your cheek, giving you a sweet and short kiss kn the lips.

"Good morning gorgeous." he said and you smiled. "Good morning handsome." you said as you got on your tip toes and gave him a peck on the lips before you let go off him. "You made us pancakes?" you said as you looked into the pan behind him. He wrapped his arms around your wait, "I thought I could make you a nice breakfast, it's been too kind that I did that for you." he said sweetly.

You smiled widely at him, "That's so nice of you, but you didn't need to. We could have done that together." you said and looked behind him and giggled slightly. "I think the pancakes are burning." he looked at you and his eyes widened. He quickly turned around, "Fuck." he muttered.

He turned them around and let out a breath of relief. "They're not burned, you see." he said as he stepped to the side to show you. You snickered, "Your luck." you said with a playful wink. He chuckled and kissed your temple before he turned around, his attention back to the pancakes.

You took your phone from the dining table and saw Jo texted you, you smiled. 'Hey! I hope you had a great flight and you two will have a great Christmas. As you know I'm spending Christmas at my family with Alex. Love you <3.' 'Hey! The flight was surprisingly good! Of course I was afraid and I clutched so hard onto Jensen's hand. I thought I break it, but I'm fine and I survived it. ;) have a great Christmas, hun. Love you too.'

You smiled down at your phone, "Why are you smiling?" Jensen asked as he came with two plates and the pan. "Uh Jo just texted me and I told her, how I almost broke your hand. I'm still sorry about that." you said with a smile. "It's fine, okay? My hand is alright." he said as he moved his hand freely in front of you.

You scratched your head awkwardly, "Yeah, but I'm still sorry." you walked into the kitchen and took forks and knives for you and Jensen. "But you're not that afraid anymore, right?" he asked with a loving smile as you sat down in front of him. "No, I think it's fine, but I'm still scared." you said while putting a pancake on your plate.

"This is completely fine." he reassured you and smiled softly at you.

You two ate breakfast, talked about the rest of the day and about Christmas brunch you had the next day. Just then you received a message from Jared. 'Hey there! Brunch is at 10am at the Ackles', but I guess you already knew that. See ya!' "Christmas brunch is at 10am." you said before you ate the last piece of your pancake.

"I know." he said. Of course he knew, how dumb could you be. "What did you buy your parents for Christmas?" you asked him. "I bought them a trip to the Niagara Falls." he said with a smile. "That's sounds great." "Yeah, what did you get your parents?"

"I also bought them a trip, since my dad is working so much. They don't have much time for each other, I even called the hospital to give him a week off and they gladly verified." "This also sounds great." he let out a small laugh and you smiled.

You stood up and took yours and Jensen's plates before you walked to the sink. You quickly washed them and cleaned the table. "You know you don't have to do that all on your own." you smiled and looked up at him. "I know, but you made breakfast." you finished cleaning the table and plopped down next to Jensen on the couch.

He wrapped his arm around you and leaned into his shoulder, smiling up at him.

You spend the rest of the day cuddling and watching Christmas movies. He lit up some candles and made it for you and him a bit more romantic. You had a nice evening.