Chapter 34

Everyone knew you were pregnant. Everyone told you, you had this 'momma glow'. Especially Jensen told you this, he thought you looked even more beautiful.

You were 16 weeks pregnant and the doctor couldn't tell you what sex the baby had, because he or she wasn't lying in a good position. You were kinda sad, but also not sad about it. The baby just didn't want to.

The next chance would be in 2 weeks and with that your second appointment.

You just took a shower and wrapped a towel around yourself and hair before you walked out of the bathroom. Jensen smiles at you as you excited the bathroom and he came towards you. He placed a hand on your stomach, "Your stomach is showing since a few weeks." he smiled. "I know. You remember the dinner we told our parents? I didn't fit into that blouse."

He chuckles softly and you pouted, "That's not funny." you said and he just continued to laugh. "You're mean." he pecked your lips and rubbed your belly before he walked into the bathroom.

You started to get dressed and as you reached for something you looked into the mirror. You saw your small belly, you smiled into the mirror and rubbed it softly. Weirdly your belly was already bigger than normally and the doctor didn't know why. You were also worried, but she reassured you, that your body was reacting a bit different to the pregnancy than others do.

Anyways you got ready for the birthday of Jo, she was turning 33 and you brought her a weekend for her and Alex. You might be asking yourself, another trip? Yes, you loved giving trip to people as presents on birthdays or Christmas. Why? Because these people could make nice memories or even beautiful ones with the people they love the most.

Jensen stood in the doorframe and watched you how you looked at your belly in the mirror. He smiled and walked behind, wrapping his arms around you as he kissed your temple. He placed his hands on your belly, "You're so beautiful." he said and you looked at him through the mirror. "I'm getting fat." you laughed at yourself.

"No, you're not. You're pregnant." he smiled honestly and kissed your cheek. "You're carrying our baby." he whispered as he rubbed your belly softly and you placed your hand above his. "I love you." you said as you turned around, smiling at him. "I love you too, Y/N."

He cupped your cheeks and gave you a soft and loving kiss. He pulled away a moment later and rested his forehead against yours. "I can't wait for this boy." he said and you pulled completely away, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Who says it's going to be a boy? I didn't hear the doctor say it." he grinned at you. "I'm pretty sure it's a boy." he said surely. Your eyebrow still was raised, "I'm pretty sure it's going to be a girl." you said proudly. "Yeah whatever." he said with a grin and let go of you.

"Anyways get ready we'll leave in 30 minutes." he said and you walked into the bathroom. You got your hair and makeup really quick. You were wearing a long pullover and tights.

You walked into the hallway and Jensen already put on his shoes. You took your ugg-boots on and jacket. "You're ready to leave?" he asked as he took his jacket on. "Yeah just-" you grabbed your purse "-my purse." you held it up and walked towards him. He opened the door and you left for Alex and Jo's place.

You got into the car and drove to their place. You arrived 20 minutes later and got out of the car. Jensen came to your side and intertwined his fingers with your before you walked up the few stairs of the front porch.

You knocked at the door and you missed how Jensen looked around the neighbourhood. Since he knew you were pregnant, he was thinking about to move into a house like Alex and Jo lived in. He wanted the kids to play in the backyard, having a swing to go on and not just an apartment. He didn't talk about to you yet because he knew how much you loved this apartment.

Jo opened the door and your already saw she was drinking, "Y/n my bestie!" she exclaimed and hugged you hard, but not too hard. "Hey there birthday kid." you said laughing. "I'm so so happy you're here." she slurred. It was just 8pm and she was completely full. She dragged you inside and Jensen just followed with a grin.

He greeted Alex, who wasn't drunk. There were also other friends, people from work and people you didn't know. Jo walked into the kitchen with you and took out a glass to make you a drink, but you immediately stopped her. "Y-You're not d-drinking?" she pouted. You laughed and frowned, asking yourself if she really was that drunk. Normally she would be just that drunk if something was bothering her, but on her birthday?

You took Jo's hand and sat down on one of the bar stools, "Jo did you forget that I'm pregnant?" her eyes widened in realization. "I-I'm so s-sorry." she slurred and you smiled at her. "It's fine sweetie." you reassured her and she shook her head 'no'. "It's n-not okay, h-how could I forget t-that my b-best friend is pregnant." she looked sad.

"Hey, I'm not mad at you." you said softly and smiled at her. You studied her facial expression and saw how down she looked. "Jo?" she hummed and looked at you. "What is bothering you?" She just laughed, you knew the next words she was going to say were lies. "I-I'm totally o-okay."

You stood up from your chair and hugged her, she wrapped her arms around you as well as she began to sob. "It's Alex." she sobbed out. You cupped her cheeks and made her look at you, "What's wrong with you two?" you frowned. "I just turned 33 and I'm still not married." she sobbed and let her head fall into your shoulder.

You frowned even more because they were engaged, "But you two are engaged." you said softly. She sobbed harder, "Y/n/n, we're engaged for 3 years. Even you and Jensen got engaged a year later than us and you're already married." she sobbed and you felt sorry for her, you could understand why she was feeling this way. She wanted to be a step father than she was.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" she pulled away from the hug and looked at you. "Don't you think I did?" she asked you with red and puffy eyes. "I did talk to him, but his answer was, 'We don't have the money.', but we do have the money. We've been saving since the engagement." "I'm sorry." you said softly.

"But it's your birthday, you should be happy and you two should talk about this tomorrow." you smiled at her and she hugged you one more time. "I love you." she said "I love you too." you said as you pulled away from the hug and smiled at her.

~*~

You had a nice evening, you still could see how down she was, but she faked being happy. All in all you enjoyed each other's company.

You were getting ready for bed and took on one of Jensen's big t-shirts. You slipped under the covers and Jensen wrapped his arms around you, making you rest your head on his chest.

"Y/N?" he said softly and you hummed, looking up at him. "What do you think about moving?" he said and placed a hand on your belly. You frowned and sat up slightly, "Moving? I don't want to move." "Why not? I mean, I want to see our future kids playing in the backyard." he said softly. "And I don't know if this apartment will be enough for us and the child." he adds.

"Jensen-" you said calmly "-I don't wanna move. Maybe you're right about the thing with our children playing in the backyard, but our apartment isn't enough? Jensen this apartment is almost just as big as the house Jo and Alex have, just as an example. We have our offices, 2 guest rooms and you're telling me there isn't enough space?" you laughed humourlessly.

"Y/N, I know how much you love this apartment, but just think about it." he said softly and kissed your head and you fell back into his chest. "Maybe you're right." you gave in. Maybe he was right about the fact, seeing your future kids playing in the back yard or go on swings.