Chapter 11

You were unconscious, a few hours later you woke up and felt a strong pain in your head. You touched your head and saw blood, no good sign, but that wasn't the only pain you had.

Your leg hurt, you tried to move but you couldn't, your leg was covered by a heavy piece of aluminium. "Tim?! You're okay?!" you didn't get an answer and started to panic.

A few minutes later you heard coughing and you felt relieved, kinda. "Y/N?" he said quietly.
"Yeah? I'm right here!" you shouted. You heard squeaking and the next moment Tim appeared in front of you. "Oh my god!" he panicked as he saw in which state you were.

"Please don't panic now." you said calmly. "Okay, okay." he said and took a deep breath. "Are you okay?" you asked him as he knelt down and tried to lift the piece. "Yeah just my arm." he smiled weakly at you. He hadn't enough power, because as you guesses his arm was broken.

"S-sorry, I-I can't lift it." he started to panic again. "Hey! Hey! Look at me." you said. "Breath in and out." you breathed in and out -" and again." you said. You didn't know why you were so calm.

But you started to panic as you less and less could feel your covered leg. You started to cry, you were so scared. Tim noticed that now you were panicking and told you the same you told him about the breathing.

Tim lied down on his back and tried to kick it off with his legs. No success. You became more and more nervous. "This isn't good." you said weakly as you feel yourself getting unconscious again. Eventually you got unconscious, but Tim kept trying to push that thing off your leg.

After countless of time he succeeded and got rid off that that piece. He softly clapped your cheek, "Hey, hey. Wake up, please!" he screamed. He clapped harder and you finally startled.

Now that the piece was off your leg you felt more pain, but you felt something that was god. "Thank you so much." you cried and tried to sit up, but Tim pushes you down.

"Relax just for a second, I know how ridiculous that sounds, but please." he said and you thought about it, he was right. "Can you move everything?" he asked you. "Put my shoes off." you said and he frowned. "Just do it!" you exclaimed. He did as told.

You looked at your toes, you could move all of your ten toes, you never were so relieved. You could still walk. "And?" he asked. "I can move everything." you smiled weakly and he smiled back. "That's good, right?" "Yes, but you need to sit in front of my legs and move my hurt leg up." he sat down in front of you and took your leg in his not hurt arm. "What now?"

"If it hurts badly, I know it's broken. If it hurts lightly, I know it's cheated. You need to crinkle my leg." you said. He did and you screamed loudly, it was broken. "And?" he asked. "It's broken." you said desperate.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry." he said. "Don't be it's not your fault, okay? All of this isn't your fault." you reassured him. You tried to sit up with Tim's help.

~*~

Jensen was at the airport with a bunch of flowers, waiting for you. He looked at his watch and frowned, you long ago needed to land. He thought, maybe you started a few minutes later.

You: I'm in the plane, we're heading home now. :) Can't wait to see you! I miss and love you so much 💕 4:30h ago

He frowned and called his boss Webber, mane he already heard something. He sailed his number, "Hey Webber, you've heard something about the plane y/n was in?" "No, why?" "Uh nothing, I'm at the airport and she had to here long ago. I'm kinda worried." "Everything will be fine, maybe the plane started later."

But Jensen couldn't let go of that feeling that something was wrong, he wanted to call you but knew your phone would be on airplane mode. He remembered that the plane has WiFi, so he texted you.

Jensen: Hey, is everything fine? How long do you need? I'm worried please text me ASAP!

He waited for minutes, but didn't got an answer. He started to worry.

~*~

You walked, more hobbled around the forest and tried to find your stuff, after hours of walking you finally found the rest of the plane and your stuff, you had the hope your mobile worked.

"Hey there's our stuff." you said and hobbled over to what looked like your suitcase, your clothes were everywhere. You looked for your purse and find as you looked you were surprised it wasn't broken.

Your hope got bigger, you looked through your purse and found your phone, you smiled. Your smile faded as you didn't have any signal. "Damnit." you muttered and ran a hand through your hair.

You looked at Tim who seemed to be in the thoughts,"I have an idea." he said and walked to the cockpit. He took out, what seemed like a radio set. He began to walk in a kind of language you didn't understand.

~*~

Jensen went back home and paced the room, clenching his phone in his hand. He knew something was wrong, of course something was wrong you didn't reply his text. From his side the texts were sent, but you didn't got them.

It was already 7pm, it began to get dark outside , he couldn't stay at home anymore. He took his jacket and left the apartment. He got into the car and drove to the hospital to talk to Webber.

He rushed into the hospital and knocked at the office of him, "Come in." Webber said from the other side. "Jensen, what are you doing here?"
"Y/N didn't appear at the airport, she isn't getting or answering my texts." Jensen said while pacing the office.

"That's strange, wait here I'm gonna make a call." Webber said and stood up from his armchair.

A few minutes later he came back with an unreadable expression, "What's wrong?" Jensen asked him. "It's...it's they lost connection two hours before New York. Seems like, the..." he sat sat down "...plane crashed or something."

Everything fell out of Jensen's face, he plopped down into the chair in front of Webber, "What..." Jensen swallowed hard "What are we gonna do now?" "They told me, they're trying to look for them...but they don't know where to start." Jensen ran a hand down his face.

"What do you mean they don't know where to start? Can't they just fly the route, they flew?"
but now Jensen panicked. What if you were dead or you were hurt badly and needed surgery ASAP. He didn't want to imagine if you were dead or in which kind of state you were.

"Jensen, you should get some rest it's almost 9pm and you have a long shift after you." Webber said and reached cross the desk and patted Jensen's shoulder.

~*~

"Y/N!" Tim exclaimed. "Please tell me you got some good news." he smiled brightly and you closed your eyes and felt relieved. "Could you tell them circa where we are?" you asked him.
He nodded, "Yeah we are about two hours flying time away from New York, so about 350 kilometres by car."

"Let us just hope, they'll find us early enough." you prayed.