Chapter 15

"So what happened that you are having these nightmares?" the therapist asked as you sat in her office. Yes, you were really sitting in an office of a therapist, you couldn't handle it anymore it got more worse. 

"I was in this plane crash last month and we-" "Who is we?" she interrupted you. "The pilot and I." she nodded and wrote something into her notebook. "What happened then?" she asked you. 

"We were there for two days." "Did you have any injuries?" you nodded and showed her your bandage you had around your leg. Your cast was gone for a week by then. "My leg was broken pretty bad and I almost lost it." you said with a weak smile and she gave you a weak smile back.

"What happened in those two days?" you swallowed harshly and thought about the most horrible two days in your life. The therapist noticed you got nervous, "It's fine, just take a deep breath." she said calmly. And you did like she told you. 

"The moment the plane crashed, I thought I'm gonna die, but when I woke up I knew I was alive. After I woke up I called for Tim, the pilot, and I didn't got an answer. For a second I thought I was on my own and I panicked. I thought I wouldn't make it, because my leg was  crushed by a piece of the plane." you noticed how she studied you and it made you feel uncomfortable. 

"What happened next?" she asked you and you shifted in your place. "I heard Tim calling for my name and he rushed towards me and tried to help me, but he couldn't, because his arm was hurt pretty bad." "But how did he manage to help you later then?" she asked and pointed at your leg. 

You thought for a second, "He lied down next to me and tried to push the piece off my leg with his feet, but later I got unconscious because of the pain." she nodded. "Later when I woke up the piece was off my leg and I told Tim he need to crinkle my leg to check if it was broken and it was. I hobbled through the forest and we searched for our things. Luckily but weird I found my phone and had no signal. Tim was boy scout and made some big sign that someone who was flying over there could maybe see it." 

"And what did you do the rest of the time?" "We waited and paced the forest looking for any kind of way to get away there and we also looked for food and water." "About what are your nightmares?" you swallowed harshly, because those nightmares scared the hell out of you. 

"I dream different types of what could happened in this plane crash." "What  exactly do you dream?" "The first dream I had was, me being paralyzed and I couldn't move or feel my legs." "And the other ones?" "One time I dreamed Tim was stabbed by a big pole through his chest and I was completely on my own, no one found me." you took a deep breath as she looked at you, silently asking you to continue. 

"One dream I had was, me having a pole in my chest and I was coughing blood I knew I was almost dead. I was crying because I would have never seen Jensen ever again." "Who is Jensen?" "Jensen is my boyfriend." "How did you two met?" you frowned slightly because you thought you were there because of your nightmares. "Is this relevant?" you sighed. "Just tell me." she said with a weak smile and you did.

"Him and I we met in college when we studied medicine." "So you two are since then together?" "No." she frowned at your answer. "Since when are you two together then?" "We are together since one and a half year." "Why since then?" you had the urge to roll your eyes but you didn't. "Because he had a girlfriend then I had a boyfriend who died in a car accident." you told her. "How was it when your ex-boyfriend died?" 

"Firstly I blamed myself for his death." "Why did you do that?" "Because Jensen and I had a fight and-" "About what was the fight?" she interrupted you again. "We fight about why Jensen told me that he has feelings for me and I was angry, I couldn't handle it anymore so I texted Nick to pick me up." she nodded.