Chapter 8

Warning: language

He looked everywhere for you, didn't where
you were and started to get worried. You didn't answer his texts and calls on purpose, you were pissed at him.

Jo told him that you saw him kissing Lindsey, it wasn't like you saw it. In that moment when Lindsey kissed him you walked out of the restroom and he pushed her away, but you didn't see it.

You thought there was something going on between the two of you, after Nick. You really began to feel for him like you did all those years ago. But he? He didn't care, that's what you thought.

Jensen talked to Jo and she told him that she rushed outside, he went there to look for you, but you weren't there. He texted you where you are, he didn't get any answer.

He was mad at himself for let that happen, but unfortunately it happened and there was no chance to withdraw that. "Hey." Jensen looked to his right to see Alex. "Hey." "Man, What did you do?" "To be honest, I don't know." "You should call-" "She isn't picking up and I get her. I'm just worried, she just left without saying anything."

Alex placed a hand on Jensen's shoulder and made him look at Alex, "Dude, she's probably at home and going crazy for what kind of ass you are." "Yeah probably." Jensen smiled weakly. "Just drive home and talk to her." Alex patted his boulder and walked away.

Jensen took a cab home and entered the hall in hope he could talk to you. He unlocked the door and everything was silent, he walked into the kitchen and saw your purse sitting on the counter so he knew you were home and he felt relieved.

You knew he was at home and you just hoped he didn't brought that hoe with him. Why you called her a hoe? Although she knew you had feelings for him in college she still screwed with him, she didn't care about your emotions or 'friendship' you had.

That's why you hated her so much, she was a a selfish bitch, end of topic.

Jensen knocked at your door and you stopped sobbing and ignored him. He knocked again, you ignored him. He opened your door and you pretended to be asleep, he walked closer to your bed and sat down. You just asked yourself what is he doing?

"Y/N, I know you're asleep or not, but I'm sorry." as you didn't say anything he left your room and closed the door behind him. You continued to sob and fell asleep later.

The next few days you ignored him at home, you practically came home and went straight for your room, not caring if he was talking to you. You were mad, but did you have the right to be mad at him? You weren't a thing or anything.

But yes you were mad and disappointed of your own self, why should he still love you after you blamed him for the death of Nick. But why did he do that? You were almost kissing and then came that bitch along.

You checked the chart of one of your patients as Jared joined you, because he was going to work with you today. "Hey, you alright?" you seem off theses days?" he asked as you two left the room. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." you fake smiled at him.

"I know you're lying." he said and you looked at him. "Well it's not your business." you slightly snapped at him. And you immediately felt sorry. "Sorry, it's just...rough, the last few days but I'm fine." "No it's fine, I'm sorry I didn't want to irritate you." he smiled.

But Jared knew what happened because of Jensen, but he wanted to hear from you how you were feeling. But you didn't tell, because you had enough of telling everyone what was bothering you. Alex, Jo, everyone. And then there was this awkward thing between you and Lincoln.

You avoided Lincoln as much as you avoided Jensen at work. Nobody knew about that kiss except you and Lincoln, that's what you thought.

Jensen made his way to his locker as he heard Jackson and Lincoln talk about you. "I saw you leave with y/n, the night of the ball. Did you finally man up?" Lincoln laughed, "Yeah, I just took her home and we kissed." that's everything Jensen heard before he left and went to Alex. He told him everything and Alex told him that he'd talk to Jo.

"Hey." Jo said, you rolled your eyes in your head, you were annoyed by her. Yeah, she was being your best friend but you weren't a little teenager.

"Hey." you said coldly and didn't look at her as you went through your reports in your office.
Jo sighed and sat down in front of you, "Why are you actin this way?" she asked.

You took a deep breath and let your reports fall on the desk, "Why I'm acting that way?-" you scoffed "You didn't really asked that." "Maybe you should talk and listen to him?" she suggested, clearly didn't know what to say.

"There's nothing to talk about, we aren't a thing. He can do whatever the hell he want." you snapped. "Then why the hell are you irritated about everything?" she snapped back.

"Because that ass almost kissed me before that bitch came and interrupted us! And then they were kissing! What do you expect?!" you screamed at her and you kinda felt relieved.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you." you smiled apologetic at her.

She laughed slightly, "Are you feeling relieved now?" you nodded. "So that ass, how you call him, and you almost kissed while you were dancing?" "Yeah I think we even would've, but then-" you sighed "she cane along." you smiled bitterly. "And then they kissed and I was-am hurt and disappointed about that."

"Why did you and Lincoln kiss then?" she had a tug smile on her lips. You frowned and your eyes widened, "First of all how did you know that? Second of all he just took me home and got me kinda wrong, I guess."

"Well Jensen heard Jackson and Lincoln talk about you and the kiss, apparently Jensen is jealous and going crazy." you could see how she wasn't trying to laugh.

"Why are you being like this?" you asked as you rolled your eyes. "Firstly he kissed me, I immediately pushed him away because I don't like him the way he likes me. He just took me him because I was so upset about Jensen."

"Sorry," she apologized. "It's just you should have seen how Jensen was going crazy." she snickered and you smiled slightly. "You two just should talk and finally fuck." your eyes widened at her comment. "What? You two just should fuck it out." she smirked and left.

You finished sorting your papers and went home where an angry Jensen was waiting for you to come home. As you opened the front door of your apartment Jensen rushed to you.

"We-" he points at you and him "-need to talk." he said and you could hear the anger in his voice. "There's nothing to talk about." he scoffed. "Yeah right." You just ignored him and went for your room, "Y/N we still need to talk."
"Just leave me alone." you said as you thunked your door shut.

You just finished changing your clothes as he bursted into your room, "Excuse me?!" you yelled at him. "What do you expect? I have enough of you ignoring me!" he yelled back.
You laughed humourlessly, "Yeah right, if you need any attention then go to Lindsey, she'll give you some. Asshole."

"You kissed Lincoln." he said calmly a bit too calm. "First of all he kissed me, I didn't respond so leave me the fuck alone, Jensen. I don't have the nerves for this shit. Just go to Lindsey and screw the shit out of her like you did in college." you said as you lied down on your bed and took your book.

He frowned, "How did you know that we had a thing?" he said as he sat down on your bed.
"She and I were 'friends', she told me. So now, leave me alone, I wanna continue this." you said and showed him your book. You really didn't wanna talk about that.

"Why did Lincoln take you home?!" he yelled again and you rolled your eyes and closed your book loudly. "Because you little asshole were to busy with that slut, what is your damn problem?!" you yelled back and stood up, he followed suit.

"What my damn problem is?! That you let take yourself home by a guy you practically don't know! And then you kissed." he laughed humourlessly and you took a deep breath "Are you even listening to yourself, Jensen?! He works with us! And how many times do I need to tell you, HE KISSED ME! Why do you even care?!"

"You don't work with him that much that you can tell, that you know him! Why I care?!" he scoffed. "Jensen, go and don't get on my nerves! Go fuck-" you were interrupted by Jensen's lips on yours.