Chapter 25

A/N: Merry Christmas y'all 🎄💗 I know I'm late but I wanted to spend the time with my family. Anyways I hope you all had a great time with your loved ones and got everything you wished for!
Much love Jass💌

Warning: smut

You tossed and turned around in bed, you couldn't sleep. You looked at the clock, it's said 5am and you let out a growl. You thought about the plane crash and that you would be sitting in a plane in less than 12 hours. You were nervous and every time you closed your eyes. You saw how you lied there and your leg crushed.

You looked to your left and saw Jensen peaceful asleep, you smiled at the sight. You ran a hand through his hair and he let out a small sigh before you kissed his forehead. You got up and walked into your wardrobe. You already packed your suitcases a day before.

You yawned and rubbed your eyes, you thought a coffee first would be better. You walked out the wardrobe, through the bedroom, into the kitchen. You brew coffee and itched your head for a second as you waited a few minutes before you could pour yourself a cup of coffee.

You grabbed your cup of coffee and walked back into your wardrobe. You opened your suitcase and checked everything you had, indeed you forgot to pack your favourite hoodie.

A few minutes later you finished it was already 5:30am and you sighed you didn't know what to do until Jensen was up or you would leave for the airport. You walked into your bedroom and grabbed your phone from the nightstand. You looked at Jensen who made himself really comfy while spreading his body out.

There wouldn't have been any place for you to lie down, you suppressed a laugh and walked out of the room. Your stomach growled slightly and you decided to make yourself a toast with whatever you liked the most.

You took your plate with your toast and walked to the living room, sitting down on the couch before you turned on the tv. You started Netflix and watched a show you wanted to start.

A few minutes later you finished your toast and placed your plate on the coffee table before you took the fleecy blanket and made yourself comfy. You watched a few episodes before you found yourself falling asleep again.

Jensen woke up at 10am and smacked his lips from the sleep as his hand looked for you. He opened his eyes and saw you really weren't there, so he decided to get up. He walked into the living room to check if you were there.

He smiled as he saw you lying there asleep and Netflix asking if you were still watching. He turned off the tv and walked back into the kitchen to brew himself a coffee. He filled his cup with coffee and made himself a toast, he thought this might be the fastest and easiest.

He finished his toast and walked to the dining table, placing his plate on the table. He walked back into your bedroom and grabbed his phone before walking back. He sat down and opened his newsletter-app, he read as he ate his toast and drinking his coffee.

Just as he finished and walked into kitchen you entered the room with your plate, rubbing your eyes with you free hand. Jensen looked at you, how adorable you looked like and went to you, pecking your lips. "Good morning." you said, your voice groggy from the sleep. "Good morning." he said with a smile and gave you another peck.

"Why did you sleep on the couch?" he said with a small frown and brushed a strand behind your ear. You nervously chewed on your bottom lip, "I just couldn't sleep." you said with a smile. "Okay." he didn't sound convinced. He cupped your cheek and gave you a loving and passionate kiss. Your lips moved in sync against each other's and he pulled away a moment later.

He rested his head forehead against yours, "Everything will be fine, okay?" you nodded and pecked your lips one last time before he stepped away from you. You took the plate from the counter and put it into the dishwasher.