Chapter 32

Two months has passed and it was one day before Jensen's birthday and you and him decided to have a little party, just friends and the next day just family. His birthday was on a weekend.

But since a week or so you weren't feeling good, you were having stomach cramps and you had to throw up a few times. You couldn't be pregnant, because you had your period. Jensen wanted you to stay home, so you wouldn't infect anyone.

But for him it was weird, he kissed you and he didn't sick. He just thought it might be better if you stayed home and cured whatever you had.

You talking with your mom via phone, she was in Hawaii with your dad on that trip you bought them for Christmas. "Sweetie, how are you?" "Not really good, I'm staying at home. I'm throwing every morning or midday." you told her and she thought for a second, then smiled.

"Maybe you're pregnant?" you laughed. "That was a good joke, mom. I had my period just two weeks ago." "When I was pregnant with Nora, I also had my period and thought I wasn't pregnant." she heard the silence and guessed you were thinking.

"Just buy a test, honey." she added. You stood up, "Yeah, maybe you're right." you shrugged. There was nothing wrong about if you would have been pregnant. You walked into your hallway, "Okay sweetie, I gotta go. Your dad and I are going to a restaurant." you smiled to yourself. "Have fun, mom. Tell dad I say, hi."

"I will, bye." she hung up and you put on your shoes. You made your way to the drug store, which was just 5 minutes away. You quickly bought the test and went back home.

You made the test and waited for 5 minutes and these 5 minutes were the longest ones you ever waited. You waited and waited, tapping your finger against the sink. You looked at it and you never felt so inpatient.

Eventually the time was over and you looked at the test. A huge smile appeared on your face, because it was positive. You were so happy, you grabbed your phone as you walked out of the bathroom and dialled Jensen's number.

But then you thought it would be a great surprise to tell him the news the next day, on his birthday.

Jensen came home at 5pm at this Friday and brought you a chicken soup. You were watching  tv as he entered the living room, "Hey." he said and kissed your forehead. You needed to suppress your smile, so he wouldn't notice anything. "Hey." you smiled normally.

"You're feeling better?" he placed the soup in front of you and sat down next to. "A bit. Thank you for the soup." you said with a smile, you just couldn't stop smiling. "I'm glad, but why are smiling so much?" he chuckled softly. "It's your birthday tomorrow, I'm glad to be together with all of our friends." you smiled.

"Oh okay." he narrowed his eyes at you and shrugged. Jensen thought you were planning something, but you weren't. You had some big news.

He gave you the soup with a spoon and ate it as you two watched tv. After you had finished the soup you placed the empty bowl on the coffee table. He made you lean into him and you rested your head on his chest. "How was work?" you asked him.

He brushed a strand out of your face as he looked at you, "A bit stressful and I had this surgery today." "Uhh how was it?" you always thought that his domain was a bit more interesting than yours.

~*~

"Let's drink a shot." Jensen said the next day. You shook your head 'no'. "Oh come on, it's my birthday." he whined and wrapped his arms around you.

You covered your mouth as you felt your breakfast coming up and pushed his arm away before you ran into the bathroom, throwing up. Jensen came into the bathroom and held your hair back.

"Maybe we should cancel the party." he said softly, rubbing your back. You immediately shook your head, "No, it's your birthday." you said standing up and washed your mouth and hands.

"You're not feeling good." he kissed your temple. "I'm fine." you assured him. "You sure?" "I'm pretty sure." you smiled at him and got ready before Jo and the others would come.

You put on a dress and a pair of tights. As you opened the drawer, the pregnancy test fell out and you forgot you put it into that drawer. You quickly picked it and in just that moment Jensen walked in. You hid it behind your back and turned your back to the open drawer.

"Have you seen- what are you hiding there?" he asks with a slight smirk. "N-nothing." you smiled. "What were you looking for?" you changed the subject. "I was look- Hey!" he chuckled and tried to reach behind you.

He accidentally pushed you against the open drawer and the pregnancy test fell out of your hand. You quickly bent down to pick it up, but Jensen was faster.

His eyes widened before his mouth opened and closed again. Opened and closed again as he looked at the test. You were chewing on your bottom lip, he was making you nervous.

"You...you're pregnant?" he asked with a huge smile and you sweared you could see his eyes watering. You nodded, not trusting your own voice. He crushed you into his chest, not too tight and kissed your head.

"I'm going to be a dad?" he whispered as he cupped your face and made you look at him. "You're going to be a dad." you said with tears in your eyes. "This is the best birthday gift ever." he kissed you lovingly and wrapped his arms around you, while you wrapped your arms around his neck. Both of you smiling into the kiss.

He pulled away and smiled at you, "Since when do you know it?" "Since yesterday." "Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" he asked, slightly frowning. "Because-" his arms were still wrapped around you, like your arms around him. "-I wanted to tell you today, later. The day is about you and not me or the baby."

He smiled softly, "I will always put you first and him or her." he placed a hand on your stomach. You smiled at him and pecked his lips. "Okay." you answered shyly.

Later that day your guests came to your place to celebrate Jensen's birthday. You weren't able to do something to eat so you just ordered food. Everyone was looking suspiciously at you because you weren't drinking and you always did, especially at birthdays.

You walked into the kitchen to get rid of the empty water bottle, Nora, Jo and Gen following you into the kitchen. "Y/N?" "Yeah?" you turned around and looked at them with a smile.

They all smirked at each other before they came towards you, "Why aren't you drinking all night?" "I'm not feeling good." you replied quickly. "You're pregnant." Gen pointed out and made you nervous. "What?! No! No, I'm not pregnant." you exclaimed.

"You're so pregnant!" Nora almost shouted and you shushed her. "Yes, I'm pregnant." you said quietly with a huge smile. "Group hug!" Jo exclaimed. You all hugged each other, more you tree. Since Gen could get in labour any second.

You were pregnant.