Chapter 18: appologies and phone calls. -EDITED-

Zayn's POV:

I went to bed late that night but I woke up better than I had since in a while, as I made my way into the kitchen I began breakfast. Bacon and eggs, one of his favourites. As soon as everything was plated up I made sure it was perfect, when I heard the soft padding of his feet downstairs I knew he was up. I helped him to his chair and sat down, giving him a small smile.

"Morning Marcie, I made you eggs and bacon I hope it's alright" i blabbered on. He nodded and grabbed a fork, "it smells lovely so I'm sure it's perfect."

When breakfast was finished I made my way over to Marcie who was sitting in the lunge, "hey beautiful, Whatcha doing?" I asked and he shrugged. "Noting much, I guess." I just nodded and continued as I sat next to him, grabbing the remote to switch the tv off.

"About the ac-accident I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just so mad and angry at myself and so I took it out on you, I know I shouldn't have, it was a really dumb move and-" I was suddenly interrupted my something. Marcie's lips were connected to mine and it felt so good, I hadn't realised how much i'd missed his lips until now.

As we pulled back he looked into my eyes and spoke, "it's okay Zayn, I forgive you." I shook my head and looked at him in disbelief. "Why?" Was the only thing that I could coherently speak, "w-why would you forgive me..?" I mumbled.

He grabbed my hands, rubbing the pads of his thumbs over the back of my palms. "It's not completely your fault, Zayn. I reacted badly, instead of running out of the reception I should have gone to you and asked. Yes it was still a bad move on your behalf, but if you'd have told me it wouldn't have been this bad." His green orbs spilled into my brown ones, removing some of my guilt but still leaving enough.

I nodded sadly and intertwined our fingers, "d-do you forgive me..?" I managed to say, sounding more like a whisper. He rested his forehead against mine and stared in to my eyes, "how could I not? I love you" he whispered and pecked my lips. "I love you too, Marcie" was all I was able to say before pecking his soft lips back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before Marcie had to go take a piss, I sat there smiling at my hands like an idiot. I felt like the luckiest man alive, I ruined him with my past and put him in hospital but he still loves me. I had to make it up to him somehow, being forgiven was one thing but being forgiven after doing that was another.

I thought about every little thing that I could possibly do for him but my mind came to a blank, that's when Tayla came to my mind. Maybe I could call her, she might have an idea for me. As quick as the thought came, my phone was out of my pocket and I was dialling her number. "Tay? Please pick up, I need your help!" I mumbled silently.

- your call has been declined -

I frowned at the screen, why would she decline my call? She never declines calls. why would she decline mine, was she angry? I didn't know. Suddenly Marcel came back and sat on the couch, as small yet noticeable smile playing across his pink lips. "What are you smiling at Marcie?" His smile got bigger as he shrugged, "just something to do with my boyfriend" he chuckled.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and cocked my head to the side slightly, "what, what to do with me?" I questioned as he chuckled again.

He chewed on his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing and pointed at my hair, "uhmm.. A-are you trying a new hairstyle this morning?" He smirked.

I reached up and gently felt around my hair, gasping loudly. Before I knew it my feet had ran me to the nearest mirror, my hair was a mess atop of my head. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I screeched, combing my fingers through it and pushing it to the side.