Chapter9 The decision.

Just as I had feared, she began crying again. She stepped into me and wrapped her thin arms around my waist, pulling me into a tight, secure hug. "Hey, shh it's okay." I cooed, I rubbed her back gently. Her sobs slowed but other than that nothing helped, she was a sobbing mess and nothing I said would help.

"Will you bet the father of my child, Zayn." She asked, her question took me by surprise as I hadn't thought about it yet. P

"I ahh.. I would, but I can't" I blubbered, she began crying more. She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck, I bit my lip in order not todo anything. I rubbed circles on her back with my hand, hoping that would help cure her sobs.

It didn't.

"Why, why won't you help father my child? I don't want to be a single mother." she screeched, stepping back and using all her strength to push me away from her.

"Cause I have a boyfriend and I don't want to leave him, he means a lot to me and I don't want kids." I spoke sternly, I told the truth.

I've never wanted kids, even when I was younger. The thought of kids scared me, even though I was one myself.

She stepped back as though she was scarred, a mortified expression covered her features. "You have a boyfriend, did I turn you gay? You never wanted children." Why did she have to ask so many questions, maybe it was the hormones or maybe she just wanted answers.

"Yes, I have a boyfriend. No, you didn't turn me gay and yes. I have never wanted children, ever." I simply spoke, she began sobbing even more than I thought was possible for her to do.

"So that's it, you're just going to leave me here. Alone and pregnant, with your child." She stated, the mascara and eyeliner that once surrounded her blue eyes was smudged everywhere.

"Well.. Sort of, I'll give you my number for you to call if you ever need something." I said as I pulled a piece of paper and a pen from a near by desk, scribbling down my name, address and number.

"Oh.. Thanks" she stated, her sobbing slowly stopped as I said that and handed her the paper. She grabbed the pen and ripped a piece off, then she scribbled down her name, address and number before handing the ripped piece back to me.

On it read;

'Perry Edwards, 104 victory rd

54661388 :)'

"No problem" I mumbled, giving her a small smile and a hug before waving "goodbye."

"Goodbye" she spoke, giving me a small smile and wave as I exited down the hall. I got a good amount of stares as I walked but I was used to it, working here came with it's fair share of stares, glares and comments.

As I pushed my way through the thick glass doors, a thick gust of bone chilling wind hit me. It was just what I needed after a long morning at the office, I decided to sit out the front of the building for a while.

I searched through my pockets and found my cigarettes and lighter, I pulled one out of the pack and stuck it between my pouted lips.

I soon brought the lighter to the end of my cigar and dragged my finger across the top of it, setting it off and lighting my cigar.

I cupped my hand over the top of the lighter to stop the wind from blowing it out, I slipped the lighter and pack back into my pocket as I sucked in the contents of the cigar.

I took a drag of the contents as I pulled it from my lips, blowing out circular puffs of smoke as I did so.

I usually did this when I had had a long or stressful day, today was one of those days.

I then pulled out my phone only to see three missed calls from Marceł as well as six text messages, aren't I mr popular today. Even if they where all Marcel.

M: hey baby, where are you? Xx

M: I miss you, come home soon babe? Xx

M: babe, Marcie needs his lover boy ;) :* xx

M: where are you? I'm worried. X

M: babe? Call me when you get this message. X

M: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU BETTER BE HOME SOON!! X

I chuckled slightly, it was cute how he did this. It was also one of the reasons why I loved him so much, my glasses wearing, sweater wearing nerd.

I returned the cigar to my lips as I replied.

Z: I'm sorry baby, I was at work sorting some stuff out. I will be home soon hopefully, love you. :* xx

I was just about to get out of my messages as he replied back, damn he's fast.

M: okay, see you soon baby, love you too :* xx

I turned my phone off and slipped it back into my pocket, geez that was full on today. I then took one last drag of my cigar and flicked it to the ground, stomping on it to light it out.

I pulled my keys from my pocket and pressed to open button on the keys, instantly unlocking my car and letting me in. I closed the door and buckled myself in, inserting my keys into the ignition and reversing out if my park.

It wasn't long before I was back on the highway, my music still play. I wasn't listening though, I was still watching thinking about that girl, not to mention how I was going to break it would him.

(Aaaannd here's chapter9, hope you's all liked it.

What do you think of Zayn's decision and compromise, do you like it?

Also, could you guys please follow my friend Tayla_5sos please, then maybe take a read of her story 'when time comes' you'll love it! Thanks.

I love you all, thanks for 100+ reads

~stay weird. X )