Chapter 14: Mystery girl.

I was scared, no, terrified. I knew Zayn could be like this, but not this dangerous, not to mention terrifying.

I lifted my hand to feel the back of my head, I winced as a sudden pain flushed through me. There must have been a cut on the back of my head, as I bought my hand in front of myself, I saw blood. Crap.

Zayn stared at my hand, his expression had changed from anger to shock. His mouth stayed slightly open as he examined my hand, the blood was all over my fingertips.

"I'm so, so sorry" he began. The tears started to rush as he continued "I never meant for this to happen, all I wanted was to speak to you and make up."

I looked at him, my eyes getting heavy but I could just make out his features. It could just be my sight, but he almost looked sincere. "Well you should have thought about that before you smashed my head against the wall, I could charge you for that you know" I spoke.

He sighed deeply and nodded, "I know Marcie, I really am so, so sorry" she said as he went to grab me.

"No! no, get away!" I screamed, I managed to get about two metres away from him before collapsing to the ground. My glasses fell to the floor and smashed, the last memory I had was of him watching me, his tear stained cheeks were puffy and pink.

ZAYNS POV:

I stood there in shock as he collapsed in front of me, how could I have done this to him, why did I have to be so bipolar. The questions had to wait for now though, Marceł needed to be taken to hospital and fast.

I ran and picked him up, putting his glasses in my pocket, I laid him over my hands bridal style. As I did this I cried out, "help! Somebody help me, call and ambulance."

Suddenly Harry came rushing out of no were, a young woman followed him. "What! What's wrong, what happened?" he shouted as well as asked, looking at Marceł in my arms was all the information he needed.

"You did this, didn't you zayn" he spoke. A massive clump if guilt grew in my throat after what he had said, he knew what i'd done, there was no denying it now.

I simply nodded, he shook his head and asked the woman next to him to call the ambulance. "Why Zayn, why did you do this" he asked.

I didn't know why I had actually done it, it wasn't on my list of things I was going to do. "I don't know.." I mumbled, he crossed his arms in a dissatisfied expression.

"You bloody well do know Zayn, now spit it out before I make you!" He said, raising his voice.

Everyone took for Harry as the sweet and caring guy, but what they didn't know was that when it came to situations like this, he was the complete opposite.

"I got mad okay, he wasn't listening and I may have accidentally hit his head against the wall" I yelled. Harry's eyes turned a dark emerald colour, this always happened when he was really mad.

"ZAYN YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!" He yelled, the sudden realisation hit me like a ton of bricks.

"I'm sorry Harry, I didn't mean too!" I said, this wasn't going to end well. Either we were both going to end up in a fight, or One of us was going to end up like Marceł.

Before anything could continue, the roaring sound of screeching wheels, engines and alarms came to a holt, just outside the building.

Two men came in with a stretcher and grabbed Marceł from my grip, I struggled to let him go but eventually did. I asked if I could go with them in the van, they nodded and gave me permission.

I climbed into the van as they pushed Marceł in, I looked at Harry who had his arm around mystery girls waist. He was still mad at me, the stern look on his face showing I was right.

"Be good, don't crowd around him and we'll be there as soon as we can" he spoke, making sure I listened and understood his every command.

"Yes Harry, of course! Now can you please hurry up" I said, the doors of the ambulance were slammed closed in front of me before I got an answer.

We were on our way to the hospital, Marceł was still bleeding from his head as the guy bandaged him up. This was all my fault, if inly I could learn how to control my temper.

I suddenly remembered his glasses, they were still in my pocked. I slowly pulled them out, pieces of glass were left in my pocket as I did so. I examined the glasses closely, they looked horrible, with bits of glass missing everywhere as well as scratches.

....

I sat next to his hospital bed, the nurse said it would be a while before he woke up. He looked peaceful while he slept, besides the stitching and glueing that was done to his head.

Soon enough the others walked in, with them was mystery girl and a whole lot of balloons and chocolates.

They all sat around the room in silence, Louie and Liam stood at the window, Niall in the corner away from the food, my guess was so that he didn't eat it, and Harry stood just in from the door with mystery girl.

Everyone knew that marcel and I had a past, well.. Except for mystery girl. We had lots of talks on tour to be able to talk about stuff like that, it was good to be able to talk to each other as well.

Harry's sudden comment awoke me from my thoughts, "umm hey guys, this is Immi, a good friend of mine" he spoke as if nothing was wrong.

Everyone else said "hey" and "hello" except for me, I didn't see the importance of her right now. Marceł was the only person on my thoughts right now, not her, not anyone else.

"Z a y n" Harry pressed, giving me one of his death stares. If only they were real, then I wouldn't have to deal with all the shit that's going on in my life right now.

"What!?" I grumbled, I honestly couldn't care less right now.

"Be a gentleman and say hello would you!" Harry demanded, man if looks could kill.

"Hey.." I mumbled, giving Harry a glare before focusing all my attention back to Marceł.

"Hey.." The woman shyly spoke, waving her hand slightly to sound the tiniest bit more confident.

IMMI'S POV:

I don't know about that Zayn guy, he seems like such an ass. A simple hello would have done the trick, but no. Harry had to push for him to say it, I honestly didn't know how the other guys could stand him.

"It's okay, he's not usually like this" Harry whispered into my ear, it's like he read my mind or something.

"Really" I whispered back, I hope he wasn't usually like this. Otherwise i would have to really step up my game, or there'd be no talking between him and myself at all.

"Yeah, he's had a long day, don't sweat it" he whispered, sending a small smile my way.

I quickly returned to the others whispering an "okay" before turning away, we only met on set today but he was such a nice guy.

(Aaannd that's chapter 14, I hope you all like it, my precious little pumpkins.

What do you think so far? Do you like if?

Please make sure to give it a vote and comment, it's greatly appreciated my lovelies and I love you all, say strong. Xx

~stay weird. Xx)