Chapter 11: Betrayal or Misunderstanding?

Zayn’s POV:

I saw Marcel talking to someone on my phone, I wondered who it was. I usually didn’t like people unlocking my phone and getting in to it but I was too pissed to care, not pissed as in unhappy but pissed as in drunk.

I watched as his facial expressions varied from happy to confused, then mad to not impressed and then damn right pissed off. I knew this wasn’t going to be good, if I wasn’t so drunk I would have probably walked over there and taken my phone off of him and hung up.

But I didn’t...

His deep emerald eyes glared over at mine as he spoke, I could barely hear what he was saying over the extremely loud music that was playing. I didn’t have to hear him to know what he was saying though, throughout my past years I have learnt a fare few skills. Lip reading being one of them, it came in handy around the office area and tea rooms.

As I read his lips a million different scenarios where going through my mind, something about the word pregnant hit me and at that moment I realised who he was on the phone to.

Shit!

Suddenly a harsh sting played across my cheek making me come back to reality, "OWW! What was that for?" I bought my hand up to rub my cheek and saw a huge smirk play across Tayla’s lips. She fucking slapped me, luckily I was drunk.

She just giggled and shook her head, "to wake you up dumb ass." she really did have her own way of doing things. "Now stop staring at the poor boy, you already do it enough without embarrassing him even more!" she joked.

I hope.

I just frowned and looked at her, "what do you mean? I don’t stare at him that much" I protested making her laugh even more. Well I liked to think that I didn’t, by now she was in hysterics.

"Haha, you’re so oblivious Malik" she cackled, I honestly didn’t know what she found so funny.

"No I’m not!" I grumbled, she stopped laughing and gave me one of her looks. You know, the 'are you fucking serious right now' look. "Okay, whatevs" I said, raising my hands in surrender as she nodded her head in approval.