Chapter 8 Uh oh!

"I WANNA LEAVE THE COMPANY!" I yelled, now I was getting pissed.

"You WHAT Zayn, you can't?" He blubbered, i rolled my eyes and stepped towards him.

"And why is that!?" I asked, I was beyond annoyed now.

"Cause you're contract doesn't end until the end of next year" he called, ugh.

Fuck!

"Fine, I quit then." I yelled, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in the whole workplace had heard out conversation.

"Fine, quit then. This will be your last pay check, not including your latest fuck. He grumbled, sitting down in his large leather chair and pulling a pay slip out of what seemed like no ware.

"I don't care, good luck trying to find someone that brings in as much money as I do!" I spat, I was the best in the company so he was going to lose a lot of money with me quitting.

Now I was beyond pissed, the fact that he referred Marcel as just a fuck threw me off the edge and beyond.

"Here" he handed me the pay slip, I simply folded it and slipped it into my pocket along with my keys and began to walk to the door.

Suddenly he had left his seat and grabbed the sleeve of my red three quarter sleeved shirt, "wait, Zayn. I need to tell you something." He said, he looked scared.

I stopped and faced him, "what, who is it?" I spoke.

This couldn't be good.

"The girl outside, with her mother. She's ahh... She's." he stumbled, he looked even more scared than before.

"Spit it out Brent!" I yelled, using his previous words against him.

"She's pregnant!" He blurted out, using his hands in motions as he spoke.

"So, what's that got to do with me?" I asked, I was worried out of my mind.

"They took a test and all, it's your baby.." He whispered , his tone was soft and quiet.

"What! No." I yelled, I couldn't be the father of her child.

"Yes Zayn! it's your child, you're the father." He spoke firmly, placing his hands on my shoulder and rubbed them slightly.

"No!" I yelled, shoving him to the ground and storming out of the office. Suddenly bumping into someone, knocking them to the floor with a scream and a thud.

"Ouch!" She cried, rubbing the back of her head and her stomach. I looked down and held out my hand for her, she politely took it and I helped her to her feet.

"Sorry" I mumbled, and she nodded as she fixed herself up. I noticed her face as she looked up, she was the girl that I saw when I walked into the office.

"It's okay, Zayn." she mumbled, fixing her messily curled blond hair around her features.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, we were now staring into each other's eyes and I found it kind of calming. A lot more different to the sudden outburst I had previously experienced, let's hope it doesn't happen again.

"Don't you remember me?" She asked, she looked upset and disappointed. "I called you that time and we.. You know" she mumbled.

"Wait, are you that girl. Are you her, the one that's pregnant with my child?" she hung her head in disappointment, that was the moment in which I knew she was her.

Shit.

"You are, aren't you?" I pushed, I already knew the answer but I wanted to hear it from her.

"Yes Zayn, I am her. The pregnant one." She spoke, lifting her head up and facing me. Tears swelling in the corners of her eyes.

Please don't cry, I can't cope when I see people cry. Especially girls.

(Aaannd there's another chapter, hope you's all liked it. C:

Will Zayn want to be the father of the baby?

Will he leave Marceł for this girl?

Will he even tell marcel?

Find out in the next chapter, ily. Don't forget to vote, comment and share for me.

~stay weird. X )