Chapter 5 Waking up with him

MARCELS POV:

When I woke up in the morning my ass hurt like hell, don't get me wrong. Last night was one of the best nights I've ever had, but the after math killed.

Zayn must have got cold last night, his arms were wrapped snugly around me and his head laid on my chest. His legs were tangled with mine, the minute snore that came from his parted lips was like heaven to my ears.

Though I am mad at him, i will never be able to last. The way that he is able to make things better always takes over me, even if he's done the tiniest little thing wrong, he is always able to make it right again.

I think I'm falling for him, falling hard.

I stroke my hand through his thick black hair, styling it to the left as I liked it. His features were so soft, his long eyelashes almost touching his perfectly shaped cheekbones. His lips were a rosy pink colour, soft and plump as well.

I brought my other hand to the crook of his back, rubbing it in soft circular motions. The skin on his back was smooth, just like a babies bottom. I looked over his shoulder seeing the slight bruises on his back after last night, did I do that? I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

I removed my hand from his hair and felt over them lightly, the muscles in his shoulders tensing slightly made me stop. I have to remember not to grip him so tightly, I don't want to damage him just yet.

I leant down and kissed him softly, his eyelashes instantly fluttering open revealing his deep brown eyes.

"Morning" I smiled, he's so beautiful when he wakes up.

"Mornin Handsome!" He coos in his morning tone, his perfect smile plastered across his features. "How's my little man doin this mornin?" He adds, chuckling.

"apart from a sore ass I'm okay" I shrugged, "and I'm not small either!" I added, blushing.

"Okay babe, whatever you say" he chuckled. Before I could reply he'd shuffled up further to me and kissed me again, I gasped and kissed him back, our lips moulding perfectly.

After a few minutes I broke the kiss in order to catch my breath, he did the same. After catching my breath I quickly climbed off the bed and stumbled around, I gathered all my clothes and chucked them in the hamper.

I turned around quickly to go to my wardrobe, but instead I ran into Zayn's torso.

"Oops.." I mumbled, rubbing my nose. "Sorry babe, whatcha doin?" He chuckled, his thick Bradford accent clear in his voice.

"J-just cleaning before I have a sh-shower" I stuttered making him chuckle more,

"Why?" He asked, his features pulled into a confused expression.

"To ah.. To um.. Cl-clean up, yeah.." I stuttered again.

Idiot.

"No your not" he smirked, spanking my bum.

"Oww!" I yelped, he just laughed and threw me over his shoulder.

"Your not goin anywhere babe!" He grinned, tossing me on the bed.

"B-but!" I began but he climbed on top of me, a leg either side of my hip.

"No buts!" He spoke, I just nodded and he smirked.

Suddenly I burst into laughter, his hands made their way around my torso as he found my most ticklish areas.

"You're so ticklish babe" he laughed, I could barely speak as I was laughing so much.

"St-stop!" I squealed, my legs kicking everywhere.

"No!" He laughed again, tickling me more. I tried to squirm out from underneath him, it didn't work.

"P-please?" I asked, he looked down at me and shook his head.

"No Marcie!" He laughed once more, I had to admit it. His laugh was angelic.

"Ugh" I groaned and laughed at the same time, I tried to shove his hands away but he was too strong.

"You can't get out of this Marcie!" He laughed, grabbing my arms and crossing them over so I couldn't move them.

"Thanks for pointing that out captain obvious" I teased, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pouted.

"Hey! Don't be mean!" He said, playing along as he still tickled me slightly.

"Well, can you please stop Zaynie?!" I asked, a pout across my lips as I looked at him.

His expression softened as he looked at my face, he stopped tickling me and still held my crossed hands. "Only because you said please" he said, letting go of my hands and climbing off of me.

"Thank you" I said, pulling myself together.

"Kissy?" He asked, poking his bottom lip out a bit more as he pouted.

"Okay" I said, I leant down and kissed him once more. He kissed me back quickly, cupping my cheek in his hand. How could I resist this boy?

I soon pulled away, leaving him with a huge grin plastered on his lips.

I smiled to myself as I got of the bed and headed to my wardrobe, I gathered an outfit and quickly headed to my bathroom.

ZAYNS POV:

I watched him, grinning as his cute little ass darted around grabbing his clothes and everything.

I never thought my life would turn out like this, I'd never thought that i'd have someone as perfect as Marcel to love and to call mine.

I'd always thought that I would be stuck in this business forever, a different person every night. Fucking over the table or in their room, making up stuff about how pretty they look and shit. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I enjoyed the job.

But Marcel has shown me a different side to things, he's shown me that there is a possibility to actually love someone. Not as a toy, but as a life long companion.

We hear so many stories about people loving each other till death and that they will never part ect, but then they get to see the real person they love. They find out they're just some psychopath or that they're just in it for the money.

We see couples in movies that are perfect for each other, they met perfectly and they get married then it's happily ever after. But it doesn't work like that, people don't always get happily ever afters.

People break up, people have problems and people die.

Marcel has shown me this, he's shown me things that I've never even thought of before. I mean we haven't discussed or talked about this before, but we don't have to to be able to know that this is what it's like to be in love.

If that's what it takes to be in love, then that's what I'm going to do.

My brain snaps back to reality when I feel Marcel's tiny hand on my shoulder, "Zayn, are you there?" He questions.

I shook my head and looked at his eyes, I placed my hand on his. "I'm 'ere sorry, I was in deep thought" I mumbled.

"Over what?" He asked, his features pull into a confused expression as he sits next to me.

"Just about uz" I shrugged, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer to me.

"Oh okay, good or bad?" He asked, doing the same to me and nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Good" I said, biting my lip and kissing his forehead. He smelt like strawberry, the scent taking over my senses.

"Good" he smiles, I smiled in return as I rocked us slightly.

(Okay so here's chapter5, I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm sorry it's so long, but I enjoyed writing it and it's really cute! Anyways... Stay weird and I love you xx)