Chapter 17 - Going Home.

Today felt like it was dragging, Zayn stayed with me all last night. ‘Just in case’ was his reason, although I knew better. I looked over at the sleeping boy, my sight blurry, his long eyelashes sweeping over his cheeks. He looked so thin, like he hadn’t eaten in a while. Was it because of me? No, it wouldn’t have been I mumbled to myself.

My tummy grumbled and I saw him shift in his seat, I mentally cursed at myself for waking him up. He stretched in his chair and turned, looking at me. His eyes didn’t look the same as they usually would, they were droopy and tired like. “Morning Marcie” was the first thing he said, his groggy morning voice rang through my ears. Oh how I missed that morning voice, “Morning Zayn I chorused.

I ran a hand through my messy hair and sat up, “um…Zayn, do you know where my glasses are.” His brows pulled into a frown and sighed, “I’m sorry Marcie and they’re broken…” he mumbles. I sigh and frown, “it’s okay, I guess.”

Minutes pass before either of us speaks again, “um, so…when can I go home?” I mumbled. He shrugged and stood up, walking out of the room and searching for a nurse. I sat back in my bed and sighed, why did love have to be so difficult. Why can’t two people just love each other and not fight or yell, why couldn’t they just get along, get married and live a happy life? I suddenly let out a low chuckle, oh how naive I was. Happy endings don’t exist.

Suddenly Zayn walked in, giving me a small smile. “We can leave now, if you’d like?” he mumbles and I just nod. The sooner I’m out of this prison in the form of a hospital bed, the better I will be.

I sit up and swing my legs over the side of the bed, letting them dangle there. They look so thin, I wonder how long I’ve been in a coma. I press my hands in to the mattress and push myself forward, mustering all the strength I could to get off the bed. I fell toward the floor, Zayn catching me just in time. I sigh angrily and try to stand up, why did I have to be so useless? I can’t do a damned thing without needing help.

Eventually we make our way to Zayn’s car, climbing in a driving me home. Well, what was home? I didn’t really know anymore. I had forgiven Zayn, but what happened does just leave your mind that easily. I hope he doesn’t think that I’m just going to forget everything and move on like nothing happened, things like that cause trauma.

You know when you’re so in love with someone that you’ll do anything within your power to love and protect them? Yeah…that’s what I thought Zayn meant when he told me he ‘loved’ me, how naïve of me. I trusted him with every fibre of my being and he destroyed me, every time someone knocks you down a little bit of that trust you had for them disappears. I thought he wouldn’t hurt me, I was wrong. With love comes trust and he broke that trust, he hurt me and not just physically but mentally. I have a scar, a scar that the love of my life has inflicted on me.

As we pulled into our driveway I got out as soon as I can, hauling myself inside and towards my bed. I wanted nothing more than peace and quiet, talking could wait until later, maybe even tomorrow. I knew that Zayn would want to talk, to apologise to me but it can wait.

Don’t get me wrong, I still love that boy with everything that I have. He could point a gun to my head and I would most likely still love him, it’s crazy but it’s true. You know how people say that love is a drug? Well he’s my drug, with him I am sane. We have fought, but every fight makes couples stronger right? I can’t let him go. Yeah, he pisses the living hell out of me sometimes but I manage to forgive him, but is he as forgiving as me? That is the real question. I sigh softly as I plop down on the mattress, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

(Hey lovelies, sorry I haven’t updated in a while. I feel really bad L am I bad for not updating?

I have been focusing on school at lot and I finished my last exam tody, THANK FREAKING ZARCELL, aha get what I did there? Omg. Sorry, that was shit.

This was a filler, I’m sorry I will make a better chapter soon.

Please vote/comment/ share, I love you all and stay weird my lovelies! Xx )