Chapter 12: need your number

I woke up today with less than three hours sleep, last night was one of the worst nights I'd had in ages. I was in and out of bed all night, at one point I had stayed awake for half an hour. The nerves where getting to me, I guess I had become so used to having Zayn with me every night that i now couldn't sleep without him.

The last memory I had of him was outside the venue, when I left him kneeling there on the concrete. His tear stained face stayed etched in my mind, the only way that I could get rid of it was to see him again. But I couldn't, not now.

I had to stay strong, not for him but for myself.

I dragged myself out of bed and stumbled down the stairs, i managed to catch myself on the handrail before falling on my face.

A sudden thought of Zayn catching me before I fell popped into my head making things worse, why did I keep thinking of him and why did I feel so bad. I shouldn't even be thinking about him, he's the one who started all this shit after all.

I wasn't sure if it was the lack of sleep or the fact that he was the only thing on my mind but whatever it was, it was pissing me off big time. I was so angry at myself and I didn't know why, I was so confused and pissed at the same time.

By now I was pouring myself a coffee, the smell of the caffeine was slowly waking me up. As I pouted my coffee I looked into my reflection, it was horrid. The bags that where beginning to form under my eyes where dark and baggy, great. Just what I needed.

Not!

I sat at the table and took out my phone, it came up with thirty missed calls and a dozen text messages from Zayn. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him right now, so I ignored them all. Apart from one message, this message wasn't from Zayn though. It was from an unknown number, what.

I unlocked my phone and opened the text, on it read;

* Hey Marcel, it's Tay. I know you've had a shit night tonight and I'm sorry, text me back when you get this message. Bye x *

When I realised it was Tayla I was relieved, I then replied saying;

* Oh hey Tay, you don't have to be sorry about anything, it's not your fault. *

It wasn't log before I got a reply, gosh she's fast.

* Hmm okay, are you okay? *

I had to think about that, I didn't really know Anymore.

* not really, didn't sleep last night? :/ *

* aww that sucks, want me to come over? *

* mhmm.. Yes please. *

* okay, see you soon *

* bye x *

* bye. *

Within fifteen minutes she was at my door, ringing the doorbell and waiting till I answered. As I opened the door she pulled me into a tight hug, I didn't oblige in hugging her back. After rubbing my back and saying her condolences we headed to the couch and talked, not about anything specific.

'cough' Zayn 'cough, cough'.

Eventually the conversation lead on to the topic of perry, the girl with Zayn's baby. "I have to get her number Tay, I have to hear her side of the story. Maybe Zayn was right, I hope to god he his. For my own sake, not his.

She nodded and thought about what I said, I could see she was contemplating a plan. "What if I try and get her number of Zayn, I can be very persuasive so it shouldn't be too hard" she said. Looking very proud of herself, this could work.

I nodded and looked at her, "sounds like a plan" I said.

"Good" she stated and smiled at me, she was very pretty.

....

It has now been two months since Tayla and I had discussed the incident and the girl, not to mention our plan about getting her number and heading he side of the story. How did that work out you may ask, well.

Eventually Tay did get the girls name off Zayn and of course, we called her. She told me all about her side of the story, down to the very last details. I never thought of him that way but Zayn was a cunning guy, he used his 'job' to get his own way no matter what the 'price' was. Hence why Perrie is pregnant, with his child.

I then called Zayn up after to hear his story, in some ways they were similar but in most they where completely opposite.

In the end I came to the conclusion that Her side was the most reliable, when I told Zayn he went ape. He tumbled chairs, threw vases and even broke a few glasses and windows. I never wanted to see that again, the cursing that played on top of the drama made me even more determined not to. One time was enough for me.

I haven't heard or seen of Zayn in ages, it's as if he's vanished off of the face of the earth but it didn't matter to me anymore. he was gone and he wasn't coming back, never. Ever.

I was currently heading to work, the soft Coldplay music that played through my stareo was making me sleepy, I decided to keep myself from falling asleep and put some 'more heavy' music on.

Today was a big day for me, there was a boy band coming in and they were filming for their new video clip, maybe this could be a good day for me. did I mention I worked for a record company now, well I am and I'm acting out a scene for them today.

I walked into the office where I was going to meet the band and introduce myself to the producer, to be honest I was pretty excited.

That was until I saw the band, not that I didn't like them.

Well I liked them, apart from one member.

A member that I knew very well, or thought I knew very well.

(Aaannd that's chapter 12, I hope you all liked it. Sorry it's really short, I wanted to leave you's hanging.

Who's the band member he knows?

What's their background?

Will this affect the video clip?

Find out in the next chapter, don't forget to vote, comment e.c.t. I'm also thinking of making a play list for each chapter, please comment saying if you think this is a good idea or you want to recommend a song. I love you all so much and thank you for getting me over my 600 reads between both books, I really appreciate it and bye. Xx

~stay weird. Xx )