Chapter4: I think im falling for you

God. I have never felt like more of an idiot in my entire life, how could I be so stupid.

"Well!?" The sudden harsh words bring me back to reality, I shook my head.

"I'll prove it to you! I'll show you that I'm not some stripper that fucks people and leaves them the next day." I pleaded, his expression was flat.

"Fine! You have a month" he said, his tone was rough. Like gravel.

I nodded and grabbed his hand in mine, placing my hand over his knuckles and rubbing my thumb over the top of his hand.

MARCELS POV:

I breathed in deeply, his hands on mine felt so good. He lifted his hand to my lips and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles, his skin was soft to the touch and a lovely olive colour.

"I love you.." He mumbled, his tone was soft and slim.

He ran his hands down my arms and stopped just under my bum, in one swift move he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I gasped lightly making him chuckle, god he was adorable.

The feeling of his strong muscular arms underneath me was amazing, before I knew it his lips where plastered against mine. His lips were plump and tasted like cherry, this could become my new favourite flavour.

I darted my tongue over his bottom lip, he parted his lips and I quickly slid my tongue inside his mouth. The same familiar taste took over me as I ran my tongue over his, I listened as low moans escaped his mouth.

Suddenly he pressed me against the wall, the bulge in his pants pressing hard against me.

My lips parted as I gasped, the sudden closeness between us turning me on.

ZAYNS POV:

His lips parted leaving me access to his mouth, I immediately pressed my lips against his. His hands drifted up my arms and to my shoulders before eventually finding their way to my hair, the end of his fingertips curling and dragging their way through my hair.

A scatter of moans escaped from the both of us as I rubbed myself against him, the bulge in his pants becoming more and more distinctive. I ran my hand down his chest to the hem of his cardigan before pulling it off, his shirt and pants not long following.

Minutes later he was sprawled over the bed in a moaning mess as I thrusted in and out of him, his otherwise slicked back hair was sprawled over his gorgeous features.

His glistening emerald eyes were scrunched together as we rode out the last of ourselves, when we had both finished we collapsed on the bed. the image of him letting go was etched in back of my mind for the rest of the night.

(Okay so here's chapter4, hope you guys like it and I'm sorry for such a long wait on an update but I promise I will update soon. Please make sure to vote and comment, I love you all bye xx

~stay weird.)