Chapter 2 Who's this boy?

(Ok so here's chapter two, just a warning, it's probably going to get pretty visual from this chapter onwards. Just saying, but please don't forget to comment and vote. Ily :) ).

I opened the door and that's when I saw him, very attractive. He was leant against the doorframe with his arms and legs crossed over, dressed in denim blue jeans as well as a white T-shirt with rolled up sleeves that showed of his many tattoos.

"Hey baby" he says, he has a thick Bradford accent.

I pushed my glasses up my nose again and replied to him,

"I-I ahh.. I-i think y-you have the wrong h-house.." I said nervously.

"No. I don't think I do.. I'm Zayn" he says as he watches me, he's so sexy.

"O-oh.. Well I'm M-Marcel" I laughed nervously, he began playing with the buttons on my sweater.

Zayn's pov:

I watched as he laughed nervously, he obviously wasn't used to this kind of treatment. I fiddled with his sweater undoing his top button, I gently swatted his hand away as he went to fix it up.

"L-let me g-get it" he said, looking up at me.

"No baby. Don't worry! I've got it"

I fiddled with his sweater more, accidentally 'on purpose' undoing the rest of the buttons.

"N-no, I've got it!"

He said, stepping back and quickly buttoning his sweater back up and pushing his glasses up his nose. I sighed as I watched him, this could be harder than I imagined.

"I ahh.. I've got whiskey on the table for y-you.. If you want it"

he mumbled closing the door behind me, I followed him to the table.

"You're so cute baby!"

I poked the dimple on his cheek then pinched it as I sat down, I watch as he sits across from me.

"I've never drank before" he giggles, this makes me laugh.

I open the whiskey and pour two glasses, I then hand him one.

"Here's to your first drink baby!"

He nods before clinking our glasses together, he quickly sips his as I take a gulp of mine. He soon finishes his glass and I smile over at him, he smiles back at me licking his lips.

"Was it good baby?" I asked, he nodded.

"It's leaves a stinging feeling in the back of my throat but it's good" he says, handing me his glass to fill again.

I filled it and handed it back to him, the small bottle of whisky was already two thirds empty. I took another gulp of my glass and noticed Marcel, his glasses were sitting at the point of his nose and he was drunk.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked, he looked so vulnerable.

"My body feels funny and I can't move my arms or legs" he laughed, I think I'm beginning to get feelings for this boy.

(There's chapter two, comment/ vote please! Ily x )