Chapter 6 A call from my cousin

....

I followed Marceł as he walked into the lounge and sat on the couch, his thin legs crossed and his favourite book in his hands.

He opened it up, the corner of the page slightly bent showing where he was up to.

I shoved my hands in my sweat pant pockets and sat next to him, my torso on display as I had recently had a shower.

"Whatcha reading babe?" I asked, breaking him from his sentence.

He placed his index finger where he stopped reading, turning his head to answer me.

His features turn into a guilty frown, "promise you won't laugh or tease me?" He asks.

"Promise!" I say, he nods and takes a deep breath.

"The fault in our stars.." He mumbles, looking down as if he's was a little kid that had done something wrong.

"Aww babe, there's nothin wrong with that" I smiled, kissing his cheek softly. Making his dimpled smile pop.

"Really?" He asked, his cheeks turning cherry as he blushed deeply.

"Of course babe!" I cooed, making his cheeks cool slightly.

"Okay" he simply replied, quickly returning my previous kiss to the cheek.

He then returned back to his book, the way he looked so concentrated as he read it made me smile. I pulled my hands from my sweatpants and snaked them around his waist, the all to familiar feeling of his cardigan making me smile even more.

I laid my head on his shoulder, I watched his lips move as he silently read. I found it absolutely adorable.

To think this boy has never had a date before me is surprising, I mean look at this boy.

Could he get any cuter?

I stole a kiss every now and again as he read, his cheeks flushing a bright red colour every time. To say I had fallen in love with this boy would be an understatement, it was more like a car crash gone wrong but in a good way.

If that's even possible...

Eventually he gave up on trying to read his book, oops.

He folded the top of the page he was on, placing the book in his lap and turning to face me. His emerald eyes staring into mine, sending me into my own personal sanctuary.

I knew I would never be able to forget his eyes, the way they cast this spell on me and the innocence behind them. Not to mention his dimples, the way that his right dimple would always become deeper when he really smiled. When he showed his real smile, the smile I've fallen in love with.

I hadn't realised but we'd been staring at each other for a while now, I decided to lean in and kiss him to break the silence that was growing between us. The kiss was perfect as usual, his soft lips moving in perfect correlation with mine.

I brought my palms up to him, cupping his soft cheeks. We tilted our heads in unison, making the kiss deeper. Making it perfect, as usual.

I soon broke the kiss when I heard my phone, my cousins name popping up on the screen. I sighed as I got up to answer it, signalling for Marceł to stay put as I did.

I picked up my phone and slid my thumb along the screen, soon being greeted by my cousins voice.

"Ey cuz, vas happenin?" she spoke.

We had our own little thing when we were younger, we would always say vas instead of what's, my idea of course.

"Hey Tay, nothin much yourself? How is everyone?" I replied in a happy tone, I haven't seen her in ages.

"Sweet. Just getting ready for Shannon's wedding, everyone's good." She spoke, excitement clear in her voice.

"Wait, did you say Shan's gettin married?" I yelled, I'm so happy for her.

"Yeah, it's this Sunday and you're allowed to bring yourself and a partner or friend." She squealed through the phone, I automatically knew who I was going to bring.

"Oh god, I'm so freakin happy for her!" I yelled again, I could hear the excitement from everyone in their home.

"Same here! I'm so glad" she squealed, I had to hold the phone away from my ear she was that loud. "anyway I have to go.. Love you!" She adds, disappointment clear in her voice.

"Dang, well bye! Say hello to your mum for me okay? Love you" I asked, a smile plastered across my lips.

"Course!" She calls, adding a simple "bye!" At the end of the conversation.

"Thanks, bye!" I say, the smile still playing on my lips.

"Bye!" She calls, hanging up quickly.

I slip my phone into my pocket and walk back over to Marceł, sitting down and pulling him onto my lap. His small figure wriggling around till he found a comfortable spot between my thighs, I crossed my arms around his cream coloured sweater as I lay my head on his shoulder again.

He turned his cheek and looked at me, "who was that babe?" He asks.

I looked at him, "my cousin Tay" I smiled.

He returned the smile, placing his petite hands over mine. "Oh, what was the screaming about?" He asked again.

"Tay's sisters getting married and I'm allowed to bring myself plus one, I was wondering...." I began.

"Wondering what?" he asked, staring into my eyes.

"I was wondering if you'd like to be my plus one?" I half asked, half stated.

His expression was surprising, "you what. you want me to come to a wedding?' he said, it souned like more of a statement rather then a question.

I jumpeed a little as i was unsure how he felt about it, "yeh. i mean..if you want to," i mumbled. By now he had fully turned his body around so that he was facing me. his legs either side of my thighs, his tiny body felt so fradgile in my arms.

"Are you kidding me? of course i'll come!" he squealed, i think Tay and Marcel would get along just fine. i just smiled and nodded, placing a quick peck to the corner of his lips.

Note to self; introduce Marcel to Tay.

"thank you my baby boy, love you" i smiled, earning the biggest smile i have even seen in return.

"Love you too Malik" he grinned, such a cheeky boy.

I placed my hands at the top of his thighs, rubbing circles along the smooth pant material with my thummb. The sudden gasp that excaped his lips making me smirk, i continued my torturous teasing and watched as he colapsed on my shoulder in a batter of gasps and light moans.

(Okay so here's chapter6, I know it's long. Again. Sorry, it's a really important chapter though. So please make sure you read it, also. I have noticed that there isn't many people reading this, so if all you lovely people could do a fellow friend -yes, we're friends x- a favour and share this around. Thanks x. Ily x )

~stay weird. X