Chapter 7 Surprise, surprise

Zayn's POV:

I drove along the highway as I had done many times before, although this time felt different. It felt longer.

On any standard day it felt like a twenty minute drive but it felt longer today, it felt like it was an hours drive today. It could just be me, it could also be the major knot in my stomach that seems to get tighter and tighter every time I think about what i'm about to do.

It was like no pain I had ever felt before when I heard those four words slip from Marcel's lips, 'I don't believe you'. It felt like a bear had ripped my heart out, like in one of those geographic movies on the tv. Not to mention how I felt after that, it was the worst feel in ever.

Imagine your heart getting ripped out from that bear, then imagine him dropping it to the ground and stomping all over it. Like how people take cans and milk cartons out to the bin and step on them, crushing everything that once was before throwing it to the waste.

My eyes stayed glued to the road as my music plaid through the radio, Naughty boy songs playing on repeat.

I casually sang along to the tune, bopping my head and tapping my hands on the steering wheel along to the beat.

I can't remember the last time I really sang to myself, I think it was back when I was younger. I used to sing in the shower and when I thought nobody was listening.

There was also times when I used to make a set up stage in the lounge, I would use my sisters toy microphone to sing. My audience was my two favourite action figures, my favourite teddy bear and a few of my sisters barbie dolls.

My mom only caught me singing once, I was in the shower and it was a really hight pitched song. My voice was louder than the radio and she could hear every note, it was so embarrassing.

....

As I arrived in the car park of the company I drove into my designated park and parked my car, the front bumper of my car was only a few centimetres away from the yellow parking block.

As the car stopped I took my seatbelt off and slipped my phone into my jean pocket, I checked my hair and reflection in the mirror making sure it was presentable. When I decided I was presentable I got out of the car, locking it and slipping the keys into my pocket.

As I walked towards the large glass doors of the company, I swallowed any ounce of courage a had left in me and pushed them open. They were thick and heavy, the same old doors I walked through every other day.

I let out a large breath, a breath I hadn't realised I had been holding until now.

As I walked to my boss, Mr Lenny's office. My sneakers trudged along, making little whoosh sounds along the way. I turned my head as I neared the office and saw a girl, she was with her nothing. Strong glares being sent my way, what the fuck.

I stood outside the large wooden door of Mr Lenny's office, the words were printed on his door in bold metallic letters.

I pushed the door open, only to open a full make out session accruing with him and a fellow worker.

"Sh-shit Zayn!" He cursed as he pulled away from the worker, fixing his hair and tie that she had previously had clutched tightly in her hand. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking!?" He grumbled, checking himself in the mirror.

"No sir, ..sorry." I mumbled, I was about to open the door to head outside again.

"No Zayn, it's okay. Just don't tell Marie." He pleaded, staring at me for an answer.

Did I mention he was married? Guess not.

The tall tanned girl quickly fixed her dress and exited the room, I have to admit. She was pretty attractive, for a girl.

"So why are you back Zayn?" he asked as he looked in the mirror, looking at me through the glass as he continued to fix himself.

"I ahh... I wanna.." I began, I hadn't thought about what I was going to say yet.

"What, you want to what. Zayn." He spoke, he was pissed at me for entering in on him.

Bloody old fart mustn't have had a ride in a while, wouldn't blame Marie.

"I want to, ahhm.. Ugh!" I said, still figuring out what to say and how to say it.

"Bloody hell Zayn, spit it out!" He yelled, raising his voice just enough so that the people outside could hear.

Fuck!

"For fuck sake Brent, I'm trying to figure out what to say!" I spat, the people outside are probably wondering what's going on.

"Fine, well hurry up!" He counter spat, he must be really pissed.

(Aaannd that's chapter seven, hmm I wonder what Zayn's trying to say, who's that girl with her mother outside?

Keep reading to find out!

Please remember to comment, vote and share for me please.

Love you all x<3

~stay weird. )