Chapter 13: making a scene.

I chose to ignore the band member and headed straight towards the producer, I introduced myself and we talked before he took me into the dressing room.

"Here's where you'll be for the next few hours, make yourself a home and Jess, your stylist, will be with you soon" he said, giving me a quick smile and nod before heading off to the band.

I was shortly greeted by this Jess lady, she was tall, around six foot and in her early twenties. Not to mention pretty, like really pretty.

"Hi Marcel, I'm Jess and I'll be your stylist for today" she greeted, giving me a smile and a shake of my hand. "Nice to meet you, can you tell me what that band next door is called?" I asked, I didn't want to be rude but I wondered.

"Oh, those five. They're One Direction, the biggest boy band around at the moment" she hollered, I watched her through the mirror and watched her. She kept staring at the band, one member in particular. Yes, the one I despised of.

"You like one of them, 'ey?" I asked, she guilty nodded and said a simple "yea".

I decided to take the conversation further, asking "which one?". She blushed a little before speaking, "the tanned one with the dark eyes and hair".

I knew which one she meant, if only she knew what he was like.

"Oh yeah, he's a prick. I wouldn't bother if I were you, it'd save you a lot of heartache and pain." I spoke, she looked at me through the mirror with furrowed brows.

"How do you know, we're you good friends?" She asked. I had to think, were we 'good friends' or 'lovers. I quickly made up my mind saying "good friends," she didn't need to know I was gay.

"Oh" she mumbled, more questions were clearly heading my way. "How do you know he's like that, surely he couldn't be, right?" She asked, surely she wasn't that naive. Was she.

"You'd be surprised love, he's not what you think he is. He's a bad boy and he'll do anything to get his own way, even if it hurts." I spoke, the pain that grew in my throat was rising.

She had no idea how much him and myself had been through, not that I was going to tell her either. I gulped down the pain, I wasn't going to let it ruin me.

"But he looks so innocent, when he's on TV and when he speaks he sounds harmless" she began again. If only she knew, if only she knew that it was only an act.

Of course it took me a while to figure it out, especially after he'd kept his 'baby' secret away from me. I sighed and looked at her through the mirror, "whatever you say love, don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart" I scowled.

She raised her brow at me, "you really dislike him, don't you?" She spoke. "Yupp" I nodded, earning a disapproving sigh and shake of the head from her.

Eventually she finished her styling and left me, soon to he called out by the producer. "Marceł! You're on in ten!" He yelled, loud enough so that the whole room could hear.

"Okay!" I yelled back, following behind him quickly. I glanced into a near by room seeing him, the band member I despised of most. He was getting dressed for his part, if I didn't hate him so much he would have looked okay in a wig.

I stood with the producer in front of the set, there was two of the band members disguised as older men. Both of whom were very funny, I listened to them rehearsing their lines before the cameras started rolling.

"ACTION BOYS!!" The producer yelled, snapping his take1 together.

I watched as they started, everything and every one around us going dead.