Chapter 1 "is that you mum?"

(If you've decided to read this book, thank you so much. If you could vote or leave a comment that'd be greatly appreciated, thank you so much! :) ily).

Marcel's pov:

I was sitting on the couch eating crisps as I watched the tv screen, all of a sudden a sex add comes on and I make sure I watched it, I am a teenage boy after all.

"Are you single and ready to mingle? Well right here today we have a very special add for you, here at the HONEY IM HORNY! Company we provide a variety of men and woman, girls and boys for your service. Just call the number on the screen and someone will answer for you, c'mon ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Don't be shy, give it a go! You won't regret this! Here's the number, be ready to note it down. The number is 03 9826-9372, so go ahead and call is now!"

I pushed my glasses up and noted down the number, I was very lonely and one time couldn't hurt. I turned off the tv and went into the kitchen to call my mother, she was away on a Holliday and I was home by myself because she 'trusted me'. I dialled the number and waited for her to answer,

"Mother?" I asked hearing men talking in the background.

"Hello you're talking to Zayn, how can I help you baby?" The guy asked, I pushed my glasses back up my nose and answer him.

"A-ahh.. Is my m-mother th-there? Is this the r-resort?" I squeaked as I asked, I heard him chuckle shortly through the phone.

"No baby, this is the honey I'm horny hotline. Your mother isn't here, is there anything I could help you with?" I mentally slapped myself in the face, after minor pause I answered him.

"W-well.. Umm I'd like to h-hire you, I-if that's ok-kay?" I stuttered, I heard him chuckle again.

"That's fine baby, tell me your address and I'll be there as soon as I can" he sounded sweet, I told him my address and soon hung up.

I quickly got into my best sweats and cardigan for him,

"I hope he likes this"

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"It'll have to do"

I glanced once more and headed downstairs to clean up. I swept the floor and placed a bottle of whiskey on the table with two glasses. A friend had given it to me for my birthday but I'd never tried it, maybe I will one day. I was putting the broom away as I heard knocking on the door and pushed my glasses up my nose as I headed towards it,

"This is it, this is my chance..".

(I hope you liked it, please remember to comment and vote, ily :)