Chapter 16: Marcies song.

LOUIS' POV:

As I watched Harry exit the room, I saw that he looked a little shaken and his hair was slightly messy. "What the hell happened in there?" I called, all the lads and I heard was screaming and yelling, I was just hoping nothing 'sexual' was happening if you catch my drift.

"What, what do you mean Lou?" he asked, was he really that oblivious, let's hope not. "What was all that banging, screaming and yelling?" I asked, hoping that he would be able to give me a proper answer this time round.

"Oh nothing, Zayn was just angry and lashed out again" he mumbled, I just nodded giving him an "okay" response. This wasn't unusual for Zayn, he was prone to temper tantrums and lashing out on his anger at others. It was a usual thing for us as a group, after X-Factor and having to live together you get used to it, well I did anyway.

"Anyway you guys can come back in, it's all taken care of now" he shrugged, turning on his heels and heading back into the room. I slowly paced behind him, I didn't officially know Marcel as well as Zayn so I was basically there for moral support.

Niall and Liam followed behind me as we entered the room for the second time, we all crowded around the bed, seeing as though Marcel had awoken from his concussion. We slowly crowded around him and Zayn, when I say slowly I mean slowly. Zayn had just had one of his 'moments' and I'm guessing we're keeping a distance in case he has one again.

MARCELS POV:

When I woke up I had a massive headache, the back of my head felt as though someone was constantly banging their palm against the back of it in a really hard manner. I looked over seeing Zayn's face barely a few centimetres away from mine, to be completely honest I was kind of relieved but in other ways I was kind of scared.

I looked around seeing a rather large hole in the wall, I wonder how that happened, I looked between Zayn and the wall and he shrugged as if it was no big deal. I decided to leave the topic as the rest of the guys walked in, I had a rough idea of their names and faces but that was it. That's when the curly haired one spoke, his voice was low and gravel like. "How are you mate?" he asked,

"I'm okay, thanks um...." I replied.

"It's harry, Harry Styles" he spoke, finishing off my sentence.

"Oh okay" I nodded, smiling slightly at the boy.

Suddenly Zayn spoke up, "yeah, he's harry, the blond one's Niall, the one with the short hair is Liam and the other is Louis, but he likes to be called Lou" he spoke. They all nodded and I did the same as I sat up in the bed. Then the one called harry leant over and whispered something in Zayn's ear, I caught a few words but barely enough to make out what he had said. He nodded slowly as the curly haired boy walked back to his previous position, Zayn turned his head and looked at me with soft features.

"Umm Marcel... I know that you more than hate me right now and that we're are more than likely never going to get back together again but I have something for you. I've worked on this for a while now, I've had some help from a few friends in Australia as well and if i'm not too late to ask, I was wondering if you'd take a listen to it for me" he slowly spoke, his hands and eyebrows knitted together as he waited for my response. I had no idea what to say back to him though, there was many replies running through my mind at the moment but none of them seemed logical, except for one, "okay" was all I could say in the end. Stupid, I know, but that's me in a nutshell.

"Really?" he asked as though he was in shock, his eyes widened and his lips slightly parted. God I could kiss him right now, but we were in the middle of a break up and that would be just, well...awkward.