Chapter Twenty seven.

Ryou, Yugi, and Sulai groaned for the pain they felt when Victor slammed them.

Draco was unconscious and was held by Yugi.

Victor smirked at the boys who were at his mercy.

"You boys were foolish to think you can take down a deity like me. Ha pathetic creatures. You are no match for my power. "

"Technically ,those powers aren't yours!! " Yugi spat.

"What? "

"That's right! They aren't yours. They're for the real Victor! Without his body, your nothing!! "

"Yeah! Your just a greed spirit who wants nothing but power. "

Victor was raged.

"Wrong! It is him who is greedy for power! I'm just doing his heart's desires. "

"Liar!! Victor doesn't care about power!! If he did why would he try to maintain both energies on his own.?! "

Victor glares..... Then suddenly let's out a evil laugh.

"Heh..for puny creatures like you.. You are quite smart.. I knew my host's power was unimaginable.. So powerful he can hold the entire six dimensions in his palm..... But no. He was all too goodie goodie two shoes for my liking.. And I hated it! I hated when he would say both light and dark are supposed to be equal.. But I didn't think.. If he wasn't going to have the dimensions, then I will.. But things went bad for me when that princess was born, I clearly knew she would disrupt my plans. So I secretly made a way to get rid of that immature princess and her parents so that when the holders of light don't exist............... "

"The darkness would become unbearable for Victor..... You were feeding from the intense darkness!!! You monster!! You had this planned the entire time!! " Sulai exclaims in shock.

"And not only that.. You knew Tania would come for you so you started to create evil monsters... Hoping to slow her down or even kill her!! " Ryou added this time with a higher amount of shock.

"Bingo... But now.. All thanks to you.. All my monsters are gone!! And now I will make sure you three suffer the same fate! "

They gasped in total panic.

Victor smirk increases.

"But even better.. Why don't I make you all my new followers. "

"Never!! We will never follow you! "

"I didn't give you three much of a choice anyway. "

Suddenly dark smokes surrounds them with incredible speed!! Victor stares to chant in a strange language.

They choked on the evil magic that slowly made its way into their body's.

Their eyes began to change to red.. They screamed trying to overcome the darkness possessing them.

"Don't worry.. It will all be over in a moment. "

"VICTOR!!!! "

The said Dark Lord gasped as a glowed hand almost made contact with him..

He dodges the attack, also causing him to loose focus. The dark smoke vanished.. Leaving the boys unconscious.

"Victor....in my presence.. You try to posses my friends?! Right in front of my very eyes?! You just passed the line. "

Victor eyes their hands and pales.. No.. No!! The mixture of of light and golden magic!! How was that possible?!

"How did you do it? Yami... How did you.... No... No.. You can't be having blood on your hands... Impossible!! I cursed you to afraid of blood.. !!!"