Chapter twenty one.

They all gathered in awe at the sight of the diamond on a altar like stand..

They grinned happily.... Finally finding what can be of help them to accomplish their quest........... But...... Something was off..... It wasn't pink..... It was........ Colorless...

"What the

"What the........ Why isn't the color pink?..... " Tania asked confused.

"Maybe this isn't what we were looking for? " Yugi spoke/asked.

"I think it is..... I didn't see something like this in the cave I went in.. " Sulai spoke out.

"Neither did I. " Said Tania..

"Nor I. " Yami spoke up.

"Something must be up....... I will have to call out Draco for this... "

Sulai was confused... Before he could ask.... An all too well known friendly chibi golden dragon appears on her shoulder..

Sulai gasped......" A dragon? "

Draco sees him staring.. "Hey! I know I'm all cute and irressistable but it's rude to stare siren. "

Sulai was taken back....

"Sulai.. Meet Draco... My dragon and beat friend. "

"Nice to meet you Sulai.... It has being ages since I last saw a siren.... The last I encountered one..... Was like 50 years ago.... And boy she's a beast. " Draco said and clinched at a memory.

"O.... Kay.. How did you know my name? "

"I have being watching the whole thing from Tania's mind.... So I pretty much know what's going on here.. "

"So can you help us figure out why the diamond isn't in it's natural color? "

Draco flew off her shoulder and went to the diamond.... Gazing around it.... He flies back to her....

"So... Found anything? " asked Yugi.

"Yup.... Pretty much... It's lost its energy... "

"WHAT?! "

"What do you mean... It lost its energy?! You mean we came all the way here for nothing?! " Tania shouted.

"Okay first of all...... Too loud..... And secondly it's not bad... We can restore it's lost powers... You see.. This diamond... Needs natural light.... Such as the ☀ sun to recharge..... But this place is so darn cold and dark.... Not even a peak of light can be seen anywhere... It's immediately lost its abilities.... How did it even get in here? "

"Well according to the stories.... They said there was a war between us and mystical creatures... My ancestors somehow found the diamond and were able to defeat the monster..... So they took it to where our most treasured gems and jewels were..... As a symbol of its magnificence... "