Chapter three.

It has been over a week since Yami and Tania became good friends. They did everything together, joke around, went to occasions and so on.

Yami in his gloomy room had a love struck idiotic smile on his face.

He would watch Tania from his orb anytime she's in class. He would gaze deeply in her face.... Seeing the wild seriousness in her yellow eyes.

She was indeed a sight. A white beautiful dove 🕊 in the mist of the ugly black crows.

He felt like his heart 💞 was going to burst! How could he have fallen for her so hard?

It remains a mystery..... But he wasn't complaining.

But to Tania..... She was unsettled. There was something about her new friend..... But she couldn't of what is was.

"OK Tania, calm down... You can think this through...... Yami.... What are you? "

Quickly, she grabs one of her books and begins to scan through.....

"Werewolves........ Mermaids....... Dragons....... Sirens....... Demons......... Vampires........... Wait a minute...... "

Adjusting her glasses, she begins to read.

"Vampires..... Are said to be the undead like human creatures.... Which are said to feed from human or animal blood. A vampire is easily known through his or her abnormal pale skin... Strange red or purple eye color, sharp canine fangs,  incredible strength and speed... They are extremely sensitive to sunlight, no reflection in a mirror... No shadow.. Can eaaly be weaken or killed by cross signs... Or garlic...... They also have the ability to attract their victims.... Read minds..... And manipulate them.............................................. WHAT THE HUH?! "

Tania looks at her book shocked........ Yami is a vampire!!! She has being friends with a vampire!!!

But... Yami had been in the sun many times..... How come he didn't burn to ashes?

Plus he hasn't even tried to bite her...... Maybe he doesn't drink blood?

But she didn't see his reflection..... And he was right next to her....... Maybe he isn't a full vampire.....? No! That's ridiculous!!

She began to pace around... Why didn't he tell her?....... Maybe he was scared that she would be afraid of. Him........ She didn't like it.... They have being so close..... People around began to think that they we're a couple.

Well that does it! She was going to tell him....... Hopefully she wouldn't scare him off.

                         ***********
Tuesday afternoon and Tania was walking home along with Yami by her side.

The two told like there was no tomorrow. Though deep down. She had to tell Yami of what she knew.

She then sighs.... Which caught Yami's attention.

"Tania.. Is something wrong? "His deep voice was covered with worry and concern.

Why don't he be..... Its the girl his heart is going LoKo for!!

"Yami..... Would like to cone to my home.... I want to tell you something important. "

Yami blinked but nodded wondering what she wanted to tell him.

They soon got to her apartment. It was small and cozy. It had a warm home feeling around.

Tania offered him a seat which he greatly accepted.

"So what do you want to talk about? "

Tania then faces him with her hands folded.

"Yami..... Why didn't you tell me? "