Chapter twelve.

Tania ran her way to meet Yami. It has being a full week since she last saw him and for some reason, she felt like being around him.

Draco was clinching to her clothes not wanting to fall of her. She happens to forget the Kaiba brothers despite how rude Seto was being to her.

Thanks to her vampire... Or in this case Dracula speed. She reached the place in no time.

Not wanting to barge in, she calmly knocked the door and waited.

"Can't you just enter? "Draco asked.

"That will be impolite.. Draco.. I'm nit that kind of ghoul to do that. "

The door opens and Yami comes out.

"Hey Yami! "

"Tania!" He gives her a passionate hug which she gladly returns.

"Oh am so glad that your here... I've missed you so much. "

"I missed you too... Sorry I haven't being visiting.. Someone's got to keep the castle occupied. "

Yami releases her and nods. "I totally understand.. "

"Say Yami do you mind if I stay here for a few days.. Draco doesn't quite like the castle and I want to make him comfortable. " She stated as she gently petted Draco who purred.

"Of course! Your free and welcome anytime here! Oh where are my manners?! Please do come in.... Your highness.. " he teased.

Tania laughs and enters the manor.

The place suddenly had a warm feeling around.. It was no longer dark and gloomy as it was the first time when she came here... That was a huge difference and a good one too.

"May I get you something.. You seem tired.. Must be a hard journey to get here.. "

"Yes please... Can I have some of your lovely lemonade... Oh! Oh! Oh! And also your magical sandwiches! You know.. The one you made for me back home! I really missed those.. "

Yami laughs with a blush! Happy that she enjoys the meals he makes.

"But of course! I will be back here in a gifie! "

He darted out of the room.

"Wow... He seems happy.. "Draco spoke.

"What are you saying? Why won't he be happy? "

"I'm just say.. He's happy I know.. But he's not usually this happy... He's only like that when he's around you.. Pick the pieces together girlfriend " Draco said like a high class diva.. Goodness knows where he learnt that from.

Tania paused... He's only like that when he's around her...... Wait a minute!! Could he also......... No! No! No! Don't jump into conclusions get Tania.... She has to look into things first.. It's through.. We all. Know that Tania like him too... But she must first find out from him first before she dies or else. It will be a major heart break for her.

Soon, Yami walks in with a glass of freshly made lemonade and a plate of sandwiches.

Placing it down, like a waiter her bows a bit.. "Enjoy my lady.. "

"I will " she joked.

Taking a bite from the sandwich, she instantly moaned with delight.

"Mmm! This is so good!! I really missed these!! Your amazing when it comes to cooking Yami.. You even shocked with your healing skills.! I'm shocked. "

Yami's face began to change color and he began to speak gibberish.. Which Draco laughed out.

Tania laughs and offers him a sandwich which he wholeheartedly accepted. He then sits besides her.