Chapter fifteen.

"Once again victory will be mine!! Light sage!! Attack him directly with your light of fury!! "

Tania's monster let's out an outstanding energy of light, defeating her opponent which happened to be an incubus person.

She grins as her eighth skull appeared on her disk and her opponent disappears into thin air.

"That was amazing Tania! You should him who's boss! " Tristan cheered.

"You really put him in his place! "

"And seriously, who does he think he is trying to seduce my own woman... He's lucky it wasn't me who would have dueled him. " Yami huffed with the combination of relief and jealousy and anger.

They laughed.

"Oh stop being a baby... Little did he knew that Draculas or vampires can't fall for incubus seduction but we are the masterminds of that. " Tania spoke out arranging her deck properly.

"Just two more to go... Oh and sorry Joey for loosing your sixth duel..... That sprite was just too cunning. "

"Naturally Sprites are supposed to be cunning my dear.. It is really unfortunate that it had to be joey to duel her.... "

"Hey don't worry guys.. I may have lost but hey I can still get to watch the semi and final duel.. And maybe next time.. I will do better.. I will become victorious. "

"Yeah keep telling yourself that dog breath. " Tristan murmurs.. Clearly forgetting that he had sharp sence of hearing..

"I heard that!!!! "

Those two have started again.. Tania and Yami sighed.. Yugi sweatdrops with a weak smile while Tea was scolding them like a mother would do.

Then the Dracula noticed something..... Odd......... The place was slowly changing from its nice natural state..... To....... A gray one?

What the hell is going on?

"Hey.. Hey guys... What's going on? "

They looked at her... "What do you mean? "

"I mean.... The environment.... Its changing... "

They too finally noticed what she was trying to say... And it gets even weirder.

"Look up there!! " Joey points up.. All looking up in the sky.... The birds were  not....... Moving... As if they were paused in place.

"Whats going on here..... Is this part of the tournament....? "

Tania moves and the others follows her..... They paused when they saw other participants.... Also being paused... Their colors replaced with gray ones.  Tania and the others were the only ones moving around...

"Wow.... Something tells me this is not part of the tournament. "

"But what's going on then..? "

Suddenly Tania flinches as a shock hits her.... She began to shake.

"Tania... What's wrong? Are you okay? "Yami asked.

"Why... Why am I.... Getting seriously bad vibes? Something bad is about to happen.. "

Before they could ask.. The ground opened itself..!!!

Uh oh...........

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! "

They screamed as they fell in... The ground then closed up.

                        *************
"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! " they continued screaming as they fell to their doom.