Chapter eleven.

It has been weeks since that incident happened. Her friends were glad that she's was awake and well. Even Solomon was happy for her.. Expecially for a certain vampire.

It's summer holiday in Tania's human world so which means that she could stay in the other world for a few months without worrying for school.

Yami wanted her to stay with him in his manor.. But she gently declined, saying that she wanted to stay in her real home.... The Dracularian castle.

Right now, Tania calmly strolled the huge halls of the gigantic castle.. One can easily get lost in here.

Her duelist outfit..... (Like Kaiba's but golden and silverish)  flowed gently as she walked by.

Draco stayed on her shoulder as usual.. Before letting out a sigh.. This caught her attention.

"Draco.. Is something wrong.? You seem down. "

"Sorry.. I'm just so bored.. Why didn't you stay with Yami when he offered yiu to do so? "

"Because Draco.. I don't want to be a bother to him. "

Draco gave her a look that had the combination of 'are you serious? ' and 'are you even listening to yourself? '

Then she paused.. "Hey! Draculas have super speed right? "

"Yeah why?........ Wait don't tell me!! "She smirked.

                       *************
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! " Draco screams as he clinched to Tania for his dear life.

Right now, Tania was jumping from roof to roof in pure full speed.. Summersaulting over chimneys as over huge gaps..

"WOOOHOOO!!! "

"YOUR A CRAZY WOMAN!!! "

"YOUR THE ONE WHO WANTED FUN!! "

"THIS IS NOT FUN! THIS IS SUICIDE!! "

"HELLO! DRACULA HERE! I CANT DIE!! NEITHER CAN YOU! "

"YEAH BUT WE CAN GET HURT!!! "

Sniff, Sniff.

"Huh? "

Tania stops running immediately and Draco quickly rushed down and puked his guts out..

Sniff. Sob. Sniff.

"Hey... Draco do you hear that? "

"Hear What? " "It..... It sounds like crying... A little kid crying.. "

"So....... What now? ". "We gotta check it out.. "

"Eh?! No thank y....... " Suddenly, Tania grabs him in her hand and dashes off!!

"OH NO! NOT AGAIN!!!!! " Draco wailed.

                       ***********
Tania jumped from tree to tree.. Looking for the source of the crying.

Landing on a branch, her ears scanned the area as her red eyes looked around.... She caught the sound again...... North way!

Dashing to the area..... She paused to see a small boy crying under a dead dark tree.... And from the looks from his appearance... He looked like a werewolf..... Just having ears and tail..

She gently landed on the ground and gently made her way to the boy..

"Hello..... ". The boys looked up and gasped..

"No.. No... Its okay.. I won't harm you.. Dracula promise.... "

He's eyes widen more.. "D... D.. Dracula...? "