Chapter twenty three ....

Yugi smiles at the two... But then he noticed a black aura leaving Bakura's body..... What the...

"Guys!! Look!"

They turned to see a massive dark energy leaving his body.... Soon all came out and disappears into thin air..

What was that all about?

The body began to move.. They took steps back... The Naga then groans in pain as he slows makes his face to view... Wait a minute.... That's not the same Bakura...... Well he looks like Bakura...... But this one was... Innocent looking..

They blinked confused as they watch the now cute Naga looking around in confusion...

The Naga and squeaks in panic as he sees them.... "Please don't hurt me!! Don't hurt me Please!! "

OK they were thrown off... What's going on?

Tania took a slow step towards him.. "Who... Who are you... What's your name? "

The Naga made a scared look.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you.. "

"But you were hurting him 2 minutes ago" Sulai mumbles and was smacked on the head hard by Yami..

The Naga seeing that she meant know harm... He then speaks in a soft voice.

"M.. My name's Ryou (is that how to spell it? Correct me if I'm wrong pls.)

"Ryou.... That's a lovely name.. "

He blushes... "T.. Thank you. "

Then he paused... Having a strange feeling.. "What's wrong Ryou? "

"I... Don't feel his presence anymore... "

"Who? " Yami asked this time.

Ryou squeaked as he sees the others..

"Don't worry.. They are my friends... So they won't hurt you. "

He nods... And explains.. "Dont feel Bakura's presence anymore.. "

They were confused. "What do you mean by that? "

"You see many years ago I was taken from my tribe...by other people who were having a sacrifice to the Dark Lord..... They didn't want to use themselves... So I was taken to be a sacrifice for them.... When I was tossed to the Dark Lord..... I felt a strange feeling around.... "

"The Dark Lord must have possessed you... He has being short on followers... So his using these sacrifices to create more followers... That's how you became evil... And he changed your name too.. Didn't he? " Yami asked.

Ryou nods.. "So you massive attack of light energy must have had more than enough current to put the darkness inside him out... You cured him Tania.... But in a painful way. " Yugi spoke.

"But enough though he's cured.. We still need to see the Dark Lord.. We are running out of time here. "Sulai reminded.

"Wait... Why did you want to see the Dark Lord..? "Ryou asked.

Yami began to elaborate everything that was going on... Ryou listened with widens eyes..

"Oh no.... It's all my fault... I caused all this... "

"No that wasn't you... That was Bakura's doing.. "

"Yeah.. But it was dont by my physical hands....!! I'm so worthless!!! "

Tania then had an idea... " Well there is a way to redeem yourself. "

"There is?" the others asked confused.

That caught his attention. "There is? "

"Yes... All you have to do... Is to take us to the Dark Lord. And convince him to help... "

"Oh... I'm sure he can help... He...just have a problem though... "

"What kind of problem? "

"You see the Dark Lord... Isn't evil... He's actually kind and caring... He's main duty is to stabilize darkness with light , Keeping the world in total balance ... But for some reason.. It's s if his own powers are trying to take over him... My master has been struggling to control it for so long... The making of dark followers is not his doing... He's trying to control that but he's having a problem doing so.. "

They blinked surprised.... This was shocking.... So the Dark Lord isn't evil..... But he will be soon if he doesn't get help he needs and quick.

"Okay... We will see what we can do... But now we need to see the Dark Lord and fast.. "

"But how are we going to see him... Goodness knows where he is....... "

Suddenly.... The ground opened up...

Not again...

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! "

They screamed as they came all tumbling down.. One again...

This never gets old.