Chapter Twenty six.

Yami and Victor continued to fight. Light magic versus black magic made the the entire room to rumble due to powers clashing.

Yami knew he wasn't strong enough to take him down... But at least he was creating time for Tania to be done with her cultivation.

Victor let out a roar as he threw massive black orbs at Yami who managed to dodge the all. Yami was a bit roughed out but he was still standing..

"Give it up boy... You don't stand a chance against me. "

Yami panted heavily as he stood up. Since vampires don't sweat, he had no such on him... But he was starting to get weak.

He let's out a laugh. Victor raises an eyebrow with a hint of amazement. He was expecting him to be cowarding in fear but no, he wasn't.

"I would never admit defeat to a person like you.. Not now, not ever. "

"And all this because of a girl... You boys these days are so pathetic. You just want to kill yourself just because of a woman? "

Yami wipes his mouth.. "Tania is not just any woman. She's everything a man would wish to have..Shes my one and only mistress. Someone who I don't want to disappoint. "

"Hmm.. Come to think of it... You were the Vampire I wanted to join me for my course.. I will show you mercy and I will ask you again...... Will you join me? "

Yami spoke with sincere rage.

"Over my dead body."

Victor's eyes twitched slightly with rage.

"As you wish... Vampire. "

Suddenly he charges towards Yami like a bullet! Yami didn't have enough time to react until he crashed into a wall causing it to dent and crack.

Not done with him, he grabs Yami by the hair and slams him to the ground causing the place to have another rumble!

He continues with this then threw him to the throne, destroying it completely.

Yami groaned with intense pain.. He couldn't even sit up.. His body was filled with bruseise.. Life threatening ones.

He panted heavily as victor walks to him with a psycho smile..

"Don't worry I will make sure your death will be quick and painless. "

Yami growls at him as tears appears at the edges of his eyes which he refuses to let it fall.

Victor stretches forth his hand as a small but powerful orb appears..

"I did say I will make sure you won't see your mistress alive.. And here is you finally end Yami.......Ugh!! "

Victor clinches in pain.

"No! No! Not now! "

Black smoke leaves his body in a fast rate!! Yami just watch with eyes wide open.

Victor groans.. As he opens his eyes, revealing green ones.

"V... Victor?"

"Yami?! Oh gods what have I done?! "

Victor rushes to his side. And helps him up.

"Yami! I'm so sorry.. "

"Cough! Cough!! It's okay.. It wasn't you who did this. "

"Stay still. I don't know how much I can hold him.. But let me heal you as fast as I can......ACK!!!"

"Victor!!! "