Chapter nine.

Tania softly sighs as she laid on her bed... What happened yesterday ago was insane!! Her finding her true self and also became a Dracula royal and saving her friends and meeting her dead parents at the same day!!

This is crazy! Sure she wanted to have an interesting life but... This wasn't what she had in mind. But she wasn't regretting it though.

But now, since it was her first time of turning into a Dracula... Let's say It did a number on her.

Poor Tania fell seriously ill. Not to the point of death but to the point that she could barely come out of bed or even eat anything at all.

Her temperature 🌡 was abnormally high, she would 🤧 sneeze, cough, and throw up so bad it felt like her throat was on fire and ready to come out of her.

Her shivering was so intence that it even got Draco extremely worried.

"Oh dear... Its getting worse. " the chibi size golden dragon spoke out.

"D... Draco.... W... W.. Why.. A.. Are. I.... Like.. This..? " Tania asked as she shivered as if she was trapped in the north pole for days without having a jacket or sweater on.

"Its because your body is adapting to your Dracula form.. Its the first time your body is experiencing such a thing.. And since its not familiar to it... Its causing a violent reaction in your body so that anytime you transform into a human or a Dracula.. It wouldn't hurt..... Or make you feel wozzy. "

"H... How.. Long.. I.. Is... Going.. T... To... Last...? "

"In what I'm seeing... I'm sorry but.. It will last for a few weeks.. "

Suddenly Tania let's out coughs of shock!! It burned her throat big time!!

"What?!.... Damn it! "

"Hey being a Dracula isn't an easy thing to be.. "

"I.. Is.. There anyway to cure it? "

"There is one way... And I have a good feeling Yami can help... But you have to be in your Dracula form... It will hurt a bit... But its the only way... "

"You think Yami can help? "

"Certainly! ". "Please.... Go get him! "

"Are you sure you can survive on your own... "

"Don't worry cough! Cough! Cough!! Cough!!! I will manage.. Now go! "

Draco hesitated... But he disappears into thin air to get Yami..

"Please..... Be back soon... "

                        *************
In Yami's manor... This has gotten a lot better.. He's friends were there with him.. He no longer feel lonely anymore and all thanks to his crush..

Yami served them their meals since he wanted to be a good host to them..

"Wow Yami for a vampire, you sure can cook! This is great! " Yugi praised.

"Ya telling me! This is awesome.. Looks like I now know where to come after school for a meal now.. "

Tea and Tristan nods in agreement..

"Thank You.. Your so kind.. And besides its nothing anyway.. " Yami spoke with a little blush on his cheeks due to the praises they were giving him.

Soon he joins them.

"Say! When your girlfriend coming? "Joey teased causing Yami to spit out his water on Yugi.. Who stayed frozen fron the action with his eyes closed.