Chapter seventeen.

"Tania!! Tania where are you?! "

Yami called out as he scurried around looking for his beloved.

"Yami! Slow down! "

"Yeah! We aren't vampires you know! We aren't as fast as ya!! "

"Yami for Kami sake!!! Calm down!! "

"Yami!! "

But the lovestucked vampire was having none of it!!! He kept running around in inhuman speed looking for her!

The others by the way, stopped to catch their breathe. Except for Tristan though.

"This is crazy..... If this is how Yami is gonna keep reacting anytime Tania goes missing.... We're in trouble. " Tea panted.

"And he keeps forgetting she can totally take care of herself!! She's a Dracula for Kami sake! "

"Guys... Come on.. Poor Yami is in love.. He just wants to be the one to protect her. " Yugi spoke.

The others gave him a deadpan 😑 look.

"Trying to protect someone who is a hundred times stronger than himself is totally understandable.. " Joey spoke with sarcasm.

"Yeah but we wouldn't be in this situation if you had learned to keep that mouth of yours shut. "

Here we go again.

"So your saying its my fault?! "

"Of course it is! You just had to say what can make issues bad didn't ya! "

The two continued to fight.. As if Joey's hasn't gotten enough beef with Seto Kaiba already.

"Em Tea.. Why do those two always fight? "💧

"I don't know... Maybe its their bizarre way of showing that they care for each other. "💧

"Oh... I'm just hoping they don't care for me that much though.. I don't think I can survive everyday with that going on. "

"Yeah me neither. "

Suddenly they felt a huge gust of wind!!! They gasped as they covered their faces from the sands.

"Eh... What's going on?! "

The others we're too confused to answer...

"Guys!! Your okay!! "

They turned to see Tania climbing down from a young man's back... And wait are those wings?!

"TANIA!!! "

They all hugged her which she returned.

"We are so worried about you!! What happened? "

"And who's the guy? "

"Its a long......... Wait where's Yami? "

"That vampire went on rampage looking for you... We don't know where he is right now. "

"Wow.... He never change does he.... Anyway. I'm sure he will show up soon or later................ ACK!!! "

Tania was slammed to the ground by an all known friendly vampire..

"Tania!!! Oh Thank goodness your safe... When will you learn to stop leaving me like this?! "

"I... I'm.. S.. Sorry.... C... Can. Yo... You.. Let.. Me.. G.. G. Go now.. I.. Can't.. Breath.. "

Yami blushed and quickly released her. And help her stand up..

"Tania! Are you okay? " Le asked as he checked for any wounds on her..