Chapter eight.

(A quick note, that's how Draco looks like in his monster form.. But as for his chibi size.. Use your imaginations!!! 😊😊😊)

"Wow"
They all spoke out..

"Draco... What is this place...? "

"I'm not... Too sure... I haven't seen this part... But.. Maybe I did.. I just can't remember this... "He spoke.

"So what now? "Asked Tea..

Tania walks to the gate.. "We go in of course.. But we have to stay close.. Maybe there could be more boopie traps around here too.. Joey! Since you have a sharp sence of smell you could easily detect any abnormalities.. "

"Got it! "

They all managed to open the gate and they walked in..

Yami still having his magic created a light spell for them to see and also had Tania in his arms of course..

They were all very cautious of where they walk, stand, or even place their hands on the wall.

"TEA LOOK OUT!! "

Suddenly two skeletons fell dangling in front of them!! Causing them to shriek!!

"Wow!!! So not cool! "Tania chocked..

"Thanks Joey! ". "No prob. "

They continued to walk about, still they got to a massive door..

"Wait... I remember now!! This door leads to your father's room when he was a teenager! "Draco said.

"Really?! "Tania shouted excitedly..

They ran to the door and opened it..

Entering it, they gasped to see how massive the room was.. Tania slowly looked around.. Until she came across a small shrine.. Which had pictures of a lovely vampire woman..

"Wait.. Is this...? ".. "Yup... That's your mother.. "Draco answers..

"She's so beautiful... No wonder your  father fell hard for her.. " Yugi spoke.

"Not only was she beautiful, but strong, feisty, kind, patient and loving.. She had everything he wanted for a wife... Well except royalty of course. "

Tania gently picked up on of the pictures... With a sad smile... Looking to her side.. She sees a huge painting hanging on a wall, the painting of a muscular strong, stern, looking and extremely handsome male vampire.

"Wait... This is my father.. Isn't he? "

"Yup that's your father when he was just over 4 thousand years old.. "

"Eh?! But he looks so young!! " Tristan spoke out shocked along with the others..

"One thing about Draculas is that they are bound to look young for eternity.. "Draco answers.

"Oh.. "

"Come on let's keep moving.. "

They continue to walk about, till they got to the picture hall way. Then one particular painting caught her yellow eyes.

It was her father and her mother..... Along with a small baby girl on their arms..

She walked to the painting.... Placing her hand on the face of the smiling beautiful baby..

"This... Is me.. Right...? "

"Yeah... You were the loveliest of all vampires and Draculas.... Unfortunately a few days after you were born.... That's when the whole fiasco broke out.. "Answered Draco.