Chapter ten.

"Alright! My dear, time to recall all what we have taught you! " Tania's father by the name Haku spoke out.

Ever since Yami took Tania to his hone for medication... Her soul somehow was able to reach her parents without dying..

They then took the opportunity to teach her everything to be a Dracula royal and an undefeatable duelist.

"Now, all you need is to believe in your cards and they will always be there when you need help. Don't fight for glory.. Fight for justice and what's is meant to be right. " her mother... Eva spoke up this time.

"Right. Got it. " Tania answers.

"Hold it young lady.... Just because you got it doesn't mean that you got it." Haku said.

Tania's confused. "So how can I prove to you that I really did got it? "

Suddenly, a strange like smirk that sent shivers down her spine came upon his face as a silverish deck appears in his arm.

"Prove it to me with in a duel my dear little one. "

Tania's eyes widen then she gives him back her own smirk as her dueling desk also appears in her arm.

"Very well, dear father. "

Eva playfully rolls her eyes.. She is definitely her father's daughter.

(Time skips to when the duel is over because if I did write it.... I may loose ideas of the duels in the future stories.. Sorry.)

Its a tie.. They were both equally matched.

"Well, well, well, I made a big mistake of underestimating you my dear. "

"Thanks father... Though I almost had you plenty times too.. I was so close into beating you. "

"Ha haha! It will take alot more than almost to get me down... But next time.. You have my word... I will beat you.. "

"Ha! In your dreams father.. "

"Alright you two.. Now Tania... Its time to know places in the other world.. "

"Aww mom do I have to? "

"Tania.. Your mother is a hundred percent right.... In the other world there a plenty of useful and dangerous places that only your mother and I know about... And theses places can help you and your friends when danger arises. "

Tania paused for a moment... Then she slowly sighs.. "Alright mum... What should I know about the other world....? "

**********
Yami is greatly worried.. It has being weeks since she last woke up!! What's going on?! It wasn't supposed to take this long!

She's responding to medication which is great but... Now that she isn't waking up is really and rapidly putting him on edge!!

Right now, he's pacing around the living room. The others had gone home. They spent the weeks with him trying to take care of her... But had to get home.. Because their exams were coming up.

Yami would hate himself if they failed the exams due to them not studying.. So he gave them full permission to go... Even when they were hesitating to leave... Since their best friend is in a bad condition.

Draco frowns sadly as he watched Yami pace up and down with a worry look on his face... He had dark circles around his eyes showing the heavy sleepless nights he had.

Yami couldn't even eat anything! Though, he wasn't reducing in size.. Thank goodness.

Yami then grunts loudly as he grabs his head roughly!! His eyes shaking with fear and panic!