Chapter Twenty Five..

Tania races in the valley looking for her parents... Soon, she sees them amongst other afterlife individuals....They seem to have a grand time...

But this is an emergency!!

"Mum!! Dad!! I need your help!! Daddy!!! "she calls out as she continues to run.

Both parents turned to see their daughter run towards them.... And what put them on the edge was the extreme troubled look on her face.

"Tania!! " they hugged her..

"Tania... What's wrong... What happened? " Eva asked with concern and worry.

"Papa... Mama... I need your help... It's really important!! "

"Okay love... Take a deep breath and relax.... "

She does so.. "Now tell us everything that happened. " Haku gently ordered.

                      *************
Yami, Yugi, Ryou and Sulai continues to run...narrowing escaping every blast attack from now evil Victor.

"He's getting closer!!! "

"What do we do now?! We can't keep running forever...!! "

Yami took a turn on the left...the others follows him.... The path leads them to the throne room where they first landed in.. They all panted..

"I....... think we lost ........him for ...now... " Sulai spoke up..

"We better hide.... He will fine us soon... I hate to rush Tania but she better hurry up. "

"Yugi!! Quit complaining... Have faith in her.... She will help us... I know it.. And I won't give up on her.... Not now.. Not ever. " Yami instinctly speaks with a sharp look on his face.

The others faced each other.. Then Sulai spoke up.

"Yami's right.. We can't give up on her. She's done so much compared to what we have done.. I may not have been with you from the very beginning but I just know she's not the type to give up. "

"Yeah... We should keep on fighting for her and our worlds sake.. Her works will not be in vain. "

"No it won't... "

"I won't be so sure about that boys.. " Victor's voice echoed through the place..

The boys stood on guard looking around for the Dark Lord...

Suddenly a black orb came towards Ryou in full speed!!!

"Ryou look out!!!! " Ryou was frozen with fear... He couldn't move!!!

Boom!!!!

They all opened their eyes..... Ryou looks at himself..... He was okay..!!! But how is that possible....

"Guys............. "

They looked around to see a golden transparent wall around.... What the..... Victor who came out of his hiding place couldn't believe his eyes...

"W... WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! "

"Yami.... Your hands!! Their glowing.. "

"What?!"

Yami faced his hands.... Indeed it was glowing.... It was his magic...

The wall suddenly disappears......

Victor pales...... "You.... You..... Have. LIGHT MAGIC?! Impossible!!! "

"Light magic.... ?"

Victor went rage!!! "I MUST DESTROY YOU!!! "