Chapter Twenty four.

They all landed with a loud Bang!!!

They gasped and moaned in pain.... Yami was the first to slowly get up... "Ah!! My back.!!... Is everyone okay.? "

They all gave painful response as they too got up..

Tania winced as she held her arm... Looking around.... The place was dark and cold...... It gave her the shivers..

"Guys where are we? "

They took a good look at the place... All they saw on the walls were diagrams of the cosmos, dimensions... Portals....

Then there was a pool.... In front of her..

Getting close... She gasped to see dark and light energy moving together in circles.... Kinda like Yin and Yang........ But something was off... There was more dark energy than light.

"What in the world...... Guys come quick!! You have got to see this..! "

They gathered around what she was seeing... They too were dumbfounded..

"By the gods...... Is this...? "

"The scale of light and dark..... Yes... My father told me about this.... But I never thought I would get to see one alive.. " Sulai spoke.

"How is there more dark than light? If it was like this... Our worlds and other six dimensions would be in mayhem right now. " Ryou spoke also.

"Maybe... There is chaos going on in the other dimensions.... Just like ours... " Said Yugi.

Tania frowns a bit.

"And if the darkness takes over.... The entire time universe is doomed".

"Right you are my dear. " a voice spoke out.

Immediately, lights shoned in every corner of the room.. The teenagers gasped as the sudden lights stroke the place.

Due to the lights.... They could see monsters of all kinds around them... Tania and her friends huddled up facing the monsters as they got closer... There must be hundreds of them!!!

Ryou being the scared one shook badly... Tania held him in her arms to comfort him.. While Yami, Yugi and Sulai covered Tania from each angle..

"Now, now that's not how to welcome our guests my little ones.. " the voice spoke once more...

The monsters stepped back as a figure came to sight... Red hair... Dark green eyes... Lovely pale skin and a muscle body...

The teenagers eyes this new individual....

He sensed their guard up... And... Smiled?

"Oh... Sorry.. I didn't mean to frighten you... I wasn't expecting you to be here so early... You must be tired.. "

Tania narrows her eyes abit.... Wait a minute.... Is that?!

"Victor!!??" Tania exclaims in shock!!

The others faced her... "Victor?! "

The male known as Victor grins at his friend... "Long time no see Tania. "

She squeals with total as she ran him a hug!! The monsters and her friends... Couldn't believe their eyes... What's going on?!

(If you guys are confused, remember when her friend died after being bitten by a rabid dog.... Well here's your man)

"Victor! It's so good to see you !! I thought you were..... Er you know."

"Hahaha... Yes I was... But instead I ended up here... Having total control of dark energy in all six dimensions.... And when I found out that you were a Dracula... And now ruler of the other world... I have to admit I am suprised. "