Chapter six....

Tania walks home with a huge grin on her face. When she submitted her homework, she got perfect scores... All thanks to her friend Yami.

Then the thought of the vampire made her blush... She had had some feelings for the creature..... The only problem was that... She was too shy to tell him how she felt...

She was afraid that she might scare him away... Or reject her since he was a vampire and she's human..

Sigh..... Life can be cruel.

Oh poor sweet Tania.. If only you knew..

Suddenly, she stepped on something... Looking down, she spotted a strange looking but also a beautiful small chest.... What amazed was that it had golden designs on them..

As if being possessed, she subconsciously took the chest of the ground..

'I wonder what is inside ' she thought..

Looking down, she once again spotted a card.... And not just any card... A duel monster card...

Picking it up.. She noticed a lovely dragon picture in it...

Having the name called.... The Millennium dragon...

Tania was confused... What's going on here.?

Then dark clouds ☁️ covered the sky... It's going to rain soon.. But it started with heavy 🌬 gust of wind!!

Thunder and lightings filled the place.. Everyone scrambled for shelter... Tania didn't take notice of any of these... She was just standing there looking at the items in her hands..

"Hey! Girl! Get inside..!! It's too dangerous to be outside!! " a man snapped her out of her thoughts,

"Huh! Of course! Thank you sir! " and she ran home before the heavy rain could get her..

***********
Tania faced the items which was now on her desk in her room...

She tilted her head form left to right, trying to analysis the chest in front of her..

The rain was abnormally strong, but not enough to cause any damage, thank goodness.

But the lighting and thundering we're quite harsh and scary... But she wasn't afraid... Not one bit..

She then took the card... Scanning it.. She found a spot on it... As if a tip of a finger should be placed..

Curious, she placed a finger on it...... Big mistake!!! BIG MISTAKE!!!!

It shocked her!!

"HOLY BEEFORONI!!! THAT STINGS!!! "She exclaims!!! Rushing to the bathroom, she quickly let water calm her pain away... Which it did.. Naturally.

She sigh with relief and the gasped once again..

Right on the back of her hand, was a millennium mark... It looked exactly the same like in Yami's millennium puzzle..

Adjusting her glasses... And for some reason she didn't panic at all..

It design was made of gold.. Placing it up.. It began to glow..

"Wow! "

She placed her hand in directions and it glowed even more when she placed it in the chest direction..

Walking to the place.. The chest snapped open..

"Urika!!! "She exclaims..

Rushing to see what was inside... She gasped...

A baby golden dragon was found asleep inside the chest..

Tania Awwed at the lovely sight right in front of her... The dragon slowly began to wake up and it spotted Tania..