Chapter thirteen.

The day of the tournament has arrived. Tania, Yugi, Yami, and Joey, had their duel deck ready for action.

Tristan and Tea accompanied them.

The others creatures got used to seeing Yami around and since he had people with him.. They didn't think of him being dangerous anymore.. So there was no need for Yami to hide his face again.

Then a large stadium 🏟 appears in front of the contestants.  Everyone gasped at the action.

"I always keep forgetting I'm totally in a world full of magic! I can never get tired of this.. " Tania spoke.

Yami chuckles clearly enjoying her excitement.

Suddenly a large screen appears a bit above the extremely large stadium.

Then Kaiba's face came to view.

"Its Kaiba! " a male naga exclaims.

"Oh! He's so handsome! " a girl neko fangirled.

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend already. " another neko girl blushed.

Tania's eyes twitched.. "I think I'm gonna to be sick. "

"You and me both Tania. " Joey spoke as he glared at the screened Kaiba.

"Welcome to the entrance of duel world.. Where the best duelist showing unimaginable skill of dueling to the next level... And where the really decision of the true champion is made and known.. "

Yami glared and growls at this... Knowing clearly that the statement was definitely meant for him.

You guys should know by now that those two are hardcore rivals right?

"Who will be the one? Who will be the best? Who will be the one to be known as the ultimate king of games?! "

The contestants shouts with determination..

"Wow... The crowd really wants the position so badly don't they? " Tristan asked with a sweat drop.

"This is how it will be done. "

Suddenly a blue portal appears on the entrance of the stadium. Every gawked at this.

"Wow...... This is really getting too much for me. "Tea spoke.

"A pair contestants will be called in and the portal will take you to different locations of the valley inside.. You are to duel anyone that comes your way... And if you loose, you automatically appear back here and is disqualified. And each wins of a duel, a small skull 💀 will appear on the edge of your duel disk.. Get ten of them and you will appear inside the stadium.. Where the semi- final and final duel will commence.. If you have skulls with you and you loose a match , you will be pardon to watch up close where the remaining three contestants will duel.... But you must have at least five skulls if you want that to happen.. Defeat anyone that comes your way and I dare you to be the king of games.... If that will be your luck. "

His face then disappears from the screen.

Then a list appears on it and began to scan names.

"I wonder who the first pair will be. " Yugi asked.

Yami was silently hoping it would be him and Tania... But.......

Yugi Mouto and Princess Tania Voganda.

The crowd was silent... Yami felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

"Wow... Guess it both of us Yugi.... And did he really have to put princess in my name? So annoying! "

Yugi chuckles.

Tea and Yami glared at the two.

"Tania... When I get in there... I'm going to look for you straight away. "

Tania blinks.. "Er... Sure.. If that will make you happy. "

"Yugi.. Please be careful. "

"Don't worry Tea, I will. Come on Tania.. "

"Right behind you partner.. "

They both left to the portal..

"I wanted her to call me partner. "Yami murmurs sadly..

The pair got in view and they could hear murmurs and whispers about Tania.... Which irked her big time.

"Ready? "

"I'm always ready.... AHHH!! "

The portal sucked both of them in!

                         **********
".....    T.....   Ani.....   Tania...   Are you okay? "

"Ugh... What happened..? "

"You hit your head pretty hard.. You okay? "..

Tania gets up.. And dust herself. "Yeah.. Thanks for asking. "

Yugi gives her a close eye smile. "No biggie.. "

Hey Draco.. I didn't hurt you right?

Nah! I'm. Okay.. I should be asking you though. You took a huge bunk on the head.

"Okay Tania.. Let's go find our first opponents. "

"Sure..... I wonder who's the unlucky one we will meet first. "

They both laughed and walked away.

                       ************
"Tania!... Tania! Where are you? " Yami called out.

He and Joey are both partners in the tournament and Joey was kinda worried for Yami since he looks distressed.

"Come on Yami.. I'm. Sure Tania is fine.. Stop worrying.. "

Yami quickly walks off. With Joey right next to him.

"You don't understand... I can't! Calm down.. Not when she's out there! She could be in trouble.. Or worse hurt! "

Joey blinks... "But she's got Yugi with her.. And besides she can take care of herself. "

Yami suddenly paused like a statue..... And slowly twists his neck to face Joey... Red eyes shrinking.. At what he just said.

Joey suddenly knew he has just stroked a nerve.

"I... Know.. That.... But its my responsibility to protect Tania! Its my responsibility to my mistress! Do you see what I'm getting on?! "

Joey then realized what he was trying to say.. "Wait.. You finally confessed?! "
Yami suddenly began to twitch, his hands moving in a funny manner..

With Tania not with him, he's feeling uneasy and he doesn't know if she's okay or not which is making him more uneasy..

"But why now?!...... We better get you to her and f........ "

"I don't think so.. "

A new voice was heard.

They both turned to see two dragon human.. Both male.

"You two aren't going anywhere until we get you both kicked out.. "

Okay those two came at the wrong timing.. When Yami's about to crack..

Yami growls, like an armed wild animal ready to tear flesh.... He slowly changing from a nice vampire to a bad one... Just like how Tania's father became when he's parents didn't let him marry her mother..

Joey suddenly gulps... "This is not going to end well. "

Sorry it short! But I hope you enjoy it. Please say you do! Oh pretty please!