Chapter 58

A/N: Quick little update. I want to thank everyone who has been reading this book and supporting me all this time. Things are starting to wrap up probably in the next few chapters. I just wanted to take a brief moment to express my appreciation for every single person who's been with me on this whole journey. I won't give anything away about the book and future of my writing, that will all be explained at the end. But don't worry, I do have plans that are currently in the making, and outlines I'm working on. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I have grown a strong love for my characters, and I hope you have as well. Thank you all once again for the support, I hope you enjoy this chapter <3

-Brooke-

A month has come and gone, I've spent it preparing for my tour, packing what I would need, and what Bentley will need. I've asked Kat and Colby to come by every so often to air the apartment out while I'm gone. I've already paid my rent ahead of time, so I'm not worried about trying to pay everything while I'm gone.

But the day has finally come, I'm leaving for my tour. My first performance being tomorrow night in Vegas. I'm worried being on my own, but I'll get to see my dad and sister in a couple days. Tomorrow night, Vegas, the night after, Seattle. We've got a whole team of drivers to keep this bus moving as we try to squeeze the tour into 6 weeks of travel. We're hitting only the biggest cities in the U.S., then going to Toronto, Canada, and finally driving back to LA for my final performance.

My original did amazingly, it actually went viral which hasn't happened since the very beginning of my music career, before I met Kat. I celebrated with my friends that night, and then...more privately with Colby if you know what I mean. Yes, I got teased relentlessly by our friends afterwards.

Last night, something similar happened. It was Colby and I's last night together, and he wanted to make it special. He actually surprised me by doing something similar to what I did for him after he helped me get through the situation with my sister. He decorated his whole apartment for me, with rose petals and soft lighting using candles. He also used my idea with the glow in the dark stars that he somehow got on his ceiling--I decided not to ask afraid of his answer. We got a little tipsy on the drinks he got, and well...one thing led to another.

Colby drove me to the meet up location, which is the bus lot we rented the tour bus from. Mikey and the team were already there, loading everything up. A few guys came to Colby's car to get my stuff and I got out to help but got told to stay out of the way--nicely of course.

Bentley hopped out with Colby and I and went to say hi to Mikey who scratched his ears. Bentley then trotted around taking a look at everything, but stayed near by so he could hear me if I called for him. Colby's hand was tight in mine, almost refusing to let go.

"Look," I heard him whisper, and I turned to where he was pointing. My friends were all stood, leaning against the cars they came in to see me off. I gasped and covered my mouth as they worked their way over to us. I broke off into a run, Kat meeting me half way.

We collided and almost fell to the ground as we embraced. Her arms held me tight and I hugged back just as tight, tears threatening to spill over. We laughed as we pulled away.

"You're gonna be amazing," She told me, taking my face in her hands. I nodded.

"I promise to be amazing," I promised. She laughed a bit and kissed my cheek before pulling away. Sam hugged me next, and I hugged back tight, swaying back and forth a bit. We laughed as we almost fell over from the swaying.

He pulled back and held my shoulders. "Don't worry about us, we'll be back here supporting you in spirit."

"I know you guys will be," I giggled, feeling a tear fall so I wiped at it quickly. Bentley was cirling everyone and barking at the commotion. He's gotten less shy about barking, but only when there's a lot of excitement and commotion. He doesn't bark when we're inside too, only when it's outside.