Chapter 5

A/N: I'm going to start posting a picture of Colby and a music piece for the story. It necessarily apply to the chapter itself though. When I write chapters and edit them I listen to music and the song posted will be the one I listened to the most while editing/writing the chapter.

For this one its Memories by Maroon 5

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

-Brooke-

Weeks passed. The cover Kat and I recorded did really well, we got close to 5 million views within about a week of it being up --we both posted it to our accounts. Kat was now reaching ever closer to 1 million subscribers. I sat at 700,000 still baffled that there's that many people out there who enjoy hearing my music.

As I got paid, I put some money aside for gas, rent, and groceries and other important things that needed to be paid like my phone bill, and a little extra for whatever. I also paid whatever I needed to for my instruments, most of them were already paid off; I think I still have some to go with my Cello. The rest of it went to my dad, which he used to pay bills or put into his savings as an emergency. With just him and my sister there, he only needs to buy food for two people. With me being on my own data plan for my phone, it means he's only paying for two phones now as well. He also cancelled the cable, which is saving him around 100 dollars a month. The more his financial situation increased, the better I felt. He told me not to send money anymore cause he didn't need it. The main reason for me taking up this job was to support my dad, so I still sent the money anyways, telling him to put it into savings so I don't spend it all. But it was just my excuse for making sure he had the money on hand.

I was getting a lot closer to Colby as time passed, and even convinced me to start a vlogging channel. No creative name I just called it Brooke Vlogs. I had around 100,000 subscribers on there which is more than I expected. I made this account because I liked the idea of vlogging, and also because I felt I could connect more with my subscribers on there. I did a few Q&A's with them. A lot of people asked me about my love life, which was very bland. No ex boyfriends, no previous crushes, I've been single for as long as I can remember. I did have my first kiss my freshman year but that was against my wishes and I also didn't like the guy. It was very awkward.

A lot of my vlogs were just me talking about plans for future covers and original songs I was working on. I spent a lot of time inside, cleaning and tidying. But I also spent a lot of time out with friends. Tara, Devyn, and I have gotten much closer and we like to hang out with Kat during our free time. Lately, a question from a lot of people was coming up, that question being:

What's going on between you and Colby?

The girls liked to bring it up, and every time they did I felt my face get hot, and I started struggling with my words. A lot of fans were asking me about it as well, and even going to Colby about it. I guess I was hanging out with him a lot, I've been in a lot of his videos and he's been in a lot of mine. I felt comfortable around Colby, but, the longer I spent around him, the more I realized that my feelings weren't just for that of a friend.

And that kinda freaked me out.

Which is why I've asked Tara, Kat, and Devyn to come over. I really need some one on one time with these girls, I've never liked anybody like this before, and I'm not sure what to do about it. They all have boyfriends, so maybe they know what to do. When they got here I sat them all down and we talked casually about our days and how we're stressed about getting videos out in time. We made jokes and we talked about their boyfriends for a while.

"Hey, so, since we're on the topic of boyfriends," I started out. They all looked at me with sudden interest. Kinda like when you say "walk" around a dog.