Chapter 56

-Colby-

"What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby," I started the video.

"And today we're announcing," Sam gestured to me. "Colby's return to the channel!"

Sam was currently at my place recording a video together for the duo channel to talk about my return. Brooke and I hadn't recorded our video together yet but we would be doing that tomorrow and posting it the day after. Sam wanted the footage now while he could get it so he could get started on editing and preparing for the future videos, he'd be sending me ideas later. It was weird getting back into the swing of recording, but my usual recording habits returned to me and it felt natural to be in front of the camera like this.

Sam and I talked about our ideas for the channel about visiting some of the most haunted places around the U.S. including Queen Mary. We had a lot of bold ideas and probably ideas that would ultimately get us killed, but we can't do the illegal stuff anymore so this was our next best option. Brooke and Kat were both against these ideas, but we convinced them that it would be okay. Speaking of Brooke, she spent the night last night. No, nothing happened this time, she just felt like staying over.

"So this is not the end of Sam and Colby-" Sam stopped abruptly when my bedroom door opened and Brooke walked out. She was dressed and had gathered her stuff.

"You heading out, baby?" I asked, ignoring the camera. She turned and stopped when she saw the camera.

"I heard you two talking, I didn't realize you were recording," She laughed, walking over.

"Say hi to everyone," Sam chuckled gesturing to the camera. She walked over and stood next to me, crouching down to wave.

"Hi guys!" She greeted with a smile. I laughed and looked at her.

"Going home?"

"Yeah, I gotta meet up with Mikey later, so I gotta go get ready for that," She explained.

"Okay, text me and tell me how it goes," I told her and she nodded.

"I will." She leaned down and pecked my lips. "Love you."

"Love you, too. Drive safe."

"Will do, babe." She turned to Sam.

"See you later, Sam."

"See ya. You coming to pizza night tonight?" He asked her. She nodded.

"I might be a little late, but I'll be there."

"Awesome, see ya. Good luck at the meeting."

"Thanks! Sorry for interrupting the video!" She called out as she walked out the door. It closed a moment later and I smiled at Sam.

"She kissed me, bro!" I whispered excitedly.

"You got kissed by a girl dude!" He exclaimed just as excitedly.

"Wait does that mean we're dating?" I asked nervously. His eyes went wide.

"Oh my god it might."

We laughed it off before turning back to the camera. Sam started talking again, explaining how this is only the beginning of our channel. This went on a few more minutes before we ended the video and Sam put his camera away and all that.

"Okay, so I'll edit this so it's ready to go up whenever we're ready." He stretched after putting everything away. "But for now, I'm going back to my apartment and taking a nap."

"Right now?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm tired and not ready to for so many people tonight," He laughed, rubbing his face. "See you later."